moaning/booing

Not going to get into a slanging match with you or anyone else on this subject BUT

The song(s) he sang weren't funny and he was proper laying into a Latics player; not an opposition player. Not funny; not a laugh - just another doughnut fan pissing & moaning at a Latics player............I wont be trying that; it doesn't rock my boat.

Dont moan about it if you dont want to get into a slanging match. I sit in that area myself and a few lads between them having a laugh singing "he's neither here or there" aint damaging anyone. Believe me Colbeck is crap enough on his own even if they were being loud enough for him to hear, but they are not.

Its football pal, I have heard far worse over the years!

okay Razza the numbers are......... :lol:

So we won last night, how about we all have a dabble at the Wycombe result...

"Do you feel lucky punk?......well do ya?"

Okay me first, 3-0 to latics and Colbeck will have a foot/cross in one of them too.

Anyone else?

to be honest i think the decline in numbers could also be down to us fans aswell as the results,

i keep quoting the match against norwich but will do it again,

I enjoyed the football but not the atmosphere in the rochdale road end, felt very uncomfortable and if i wasnt already a die hard latics fan wouldnt want to go again,

Go back 15 years and no one would give a dam about someone ripping into a player... Now its a big deal for the average supporter...

Sit back and enjoy your pop corn and super size cola lad... In another 10 years you won't be able to tell the difference from a football ground and a cinema...

Its abit difficult to give them hell when you are not at the game don't you think :wink:

I know, I am in the RRE too and someone i knew shouted "penney out", so the devil in me made me shout "penney in". Life at risk it could have been

There was the odd rumble of this going around and TBH now, I can't remember the last time I had a good sing song where I had lost my voice for the rest of the day after roaring for my team.

Have we also sacrificed the drummer boy for the sake of last nights goals? as I don't remember hearing him for awhile. At least he whipped the crowd up.

So, how about we try the non-booing bit again on Sat and add have a good sing song instead