i predict a tonking

it's a beautifull day...well it is around keele... going for four nil today i reckons that david is just going to love putting his hands around his ears come 90 minutes ,...My oh my i'll be blinking loving it two

one keigan parker there's only one keigan parker :grin: :grin: :grin:

.. but he's injured?

Think today could be the day for a good win but oh no with Penney in charge not a chance, as soon as we are 2-0 nil up he will just tell the team to defend the lead! Seen it all before and don't think we've scored 3 or more in any game under Penney yet!!

Think today could be the day for a good win but oh no with Penney in charge not a chance, as soon as we are 2-0 nil up he will just tell the team to defend the lead! Seen it all before and don't think we've scored 3 or more in any game under Penney yet!!

I know, a 2-0 win would be a devastating result.

Parker is back in the squad according to the BBC - the dream is alive!

Actually if Wycombe give us some time in the middle of the park like Orient did we will today, from what there manager has said they are going to have a bit of a go at us and if they do that it might just leave us some space to exploit.

Must win today

Yeh 2-0 would be good but capable of more, Tuesday night should and could have been few more but Penney tactics made sure we were happy to settle for 2! :wink:

Sorry but thats bollocks. We had plenty of chances after we scored the second goal. So you're saying that it was penney's tactics to tell players to purposely miss chances so it stayed 2-0? Stupid! Its the players fault that we didn't score more than 2 goals, not penney's.

Sorry but thats bollocks. We had plenty of chances after we scored the second goal. So you're saying that it was penney's tactics to tell players to purposely miss chances so it stayed 2-0? Stupid! Its the players fault that we didn't score more than 2 goals, not penney's.

ah at last a latics fan with some sense ,hands on ears with megaphone in gob ARE THERE ANY MORE OUT THERE

one keigan parker there's only one keigan parker :grin: :grin:

it's a beautifull day...well it is around keele... going for four nil today i reckons that david is just going to love putting his hands around his ears come 90 minutes ,...My oh my i'll be blinking loving it two

one keigan parker there's only one keigan parker :grin: :grin: :grin:

Good call.