so for the penney out protest

when we have this penney out protest , do you think it would be a good idea to get scarfs like united have done , say tangerine and blue stripes for example

No, we're not red:censored:e.

If your that angry. Just vent your anger like most did tonight when the whistle was blown and if that anger doesnt subside by the time you've let the ground. Carry it on outside the entrance.

PENNEY OUT!!

when we have this penney out protest , do you think it would be a good idea to get scarfs like united have done , say tangerine and blue stripes for example

Why don't you just f*** off to United instead??? You don't have to suffer Penney then and the team can benefit from positivity from those left! Win-win!!! :grin:

Why don't you just f*** off to United instead??? You don't have to suffer Penney then and the team can benefit from positivity from those left! Win-win!!! :grin:

That appears to be what is actually happening.

Though I don't see where the win-win bit applies :huh:

Is this protest for real?

This is gonna be embarrassing.

Not at all, it is just the first step towards what we all want, a rolling manager. We should have 46 different managers next season as any longer and they will lose the dressing room, upset the fans, establish and only pick a clique, make bizarre substitutions or just clearly have to go.

i think he craves a bit of support for a change actually.

we got a win and 3 vital points...we should be able to put our differences aside for a night dont ya think..

Well you say that while others say "you don't say anything when we are winning do you"... Well they did...

Why not leave the sackings to the board. Lets be honest here they've never been shy about doing it before! There is absolutely no point to sack Penney now this season. I feel we are safe from the drop, indeed 2 perhaps 3 wins will now seal that I feel. What are we to gain in sacking him now with more than a season left of his deal? whether he's here or not we'll stay up now. Lets see if he manages to get rid of those that have let themselves, Penney the club and the fans down so badly. It will be no mean feat in shifting some of those under contract, but lets see if he does.

As for those not buying a ticket because he's still in charge, I level the charge at you that's not the real reason.

Edited by Lags

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Please can we ban this phrase and anyone who uses this off the message board. The 3,800 fans who are left at latics are hardly likely to be bandwagon jumpers and support Man U.

That's my point. So why carry on the mistakes.

It is not always a mistake to sack a manager. Talbot was the right call.

Considering we look like surviving he probably should earn himself another summer to put things right. Are you confident he can though ?

Edited by oafc0000

What happens if the latics coach crashes on the way back from a match or we have a flu bug and rules out 5 first teamers for a few weeks just after our 8th match? Does he still get 10 games?

For me he gets the length of his contract before the decision is even considered, if we're on the edge of the play-offs come this time next year it would be madness to get rid and he should get an extension.

I fear though that he has "lost the fans" and no matter what happens now he is dead man walking which is an embarrassment for a 3rd division club.