Penney knocking

Penney's signings have mostly been injured to be fair...

Parker and Brill were poor signings; Parker because he is a gash-bag and Brill because we were never particularly weak in goal and so to spend a big portion of our wage budget there was a mistake. However, DP wasn't the only guy who thought Parker was a good signing...

We needed to sign cover at centre-half and it is poor that we haven't done so, but that aside DP has signed Jacobsen who is useful, Holdsworth who has looked okay, Worthington who hasn't really had a chance through injury, Purdie who hasn't played, Furman who we were raving about pre-season and Colbeck who is a work in progress. Granted I don't see the logic in the Colbeck move, but I don't see that list as being a disaster. Add in Abbott, and it is not that bad. Of more issue is the fact that Parker is awful and the team has quickly regressed into a low confidence and negative mindset.

I doubt Brill is on big bucks, coming from a Luton side who got dicked most weeks. Fairly well agree apart from that, it's more about injuries than poor signings when you look at it. Parker was a gamble but a pretty long one when you look at his record, the rancid little turd. Need to add Gregan as well, not only got him back in on reasonable money but has him playing with full strut.

I'm really not sure how people can still defend Penney to be honest. This is probably the worst Oldham side i've seen in 14 years of watching them. Unfortunately, it is probably too late in the season too get rid, but I don't want him here next season, that's for sure...

I'm fed up with all this jumping on the Penney's rubbish bandwagon.

It's so easy to critcise when your not doing the job, some people must have very inflated ideas of there own abilities to be knocking Penney at every opportunity. I'm especially peed off with the negative comments that are made in the online Chron, after every Latics article it's Penneys rubbish, get rid. Always the same posters and one of them has even created 2 usernames, singaporesummat and owdamfan, so that he can agree with himself on how bad Penney is!

He's our manager and here for at least another season, leave the guy to get on with his job.

Changing managers every season or 2 will get us nowhere.

As opposed to sticking with Penney and getting nowhere. Hmmm. decisions, decisions......