Bethany's Week at Boundary Park

Too....many...cynical....comments....so....little....time....

A Week at Fawlty Towers....

...I hope to study business at A level and wanted to find out how a company works....

...for the first part of the week I helped out in the accounts department....

FORGET EVERYTHING - FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!!

*if I was a Pine Villain I'd sense a parody coming on....

That Millar should be up a chimney sweeping, not playing football with blokes. Think he might be a bit of a prospect from his appearance t'other day.

Very tactful of Bethany not to dwell on Alan telling her to take 4000 of the ticket stubs out the back and burn them in an oil drum to help fiddle the tax.

That Millar should be up a chimney sweeping, not playing football with blokes. Think he might be a bit of a prospect from his appearance t'other day.

Very tactful of Bethany not to dwell on Alan telling her to take 4000 of the ticket stubs out the back and burn them in an oil drum to help fiddle the tax.

4,000 :shock:

v Wycombe?

I can see it now. Excuse me Mr Taxman, we had to pay 700 of them to come, can we claim that back please.

It might catch on..

(Been on holiday BTW in case you wonder why I did not put up a poll!)

If she's any sense she'll cling on to Mr Millar like glue. If he turns out to be decent she will be kept in pointy shoes for the rest of her life, sod the A-Levels.

I can't get over him. She must be 15 or 16 and doesn't look like a big girl and he's hardly bigger than her, and he plays for Oldham. He looks like he should have a paper round. Maybe he does. Hope he trains hard and keeps the right people around him, like Wayne Rooney did at that age.

The policemen are looking younger too!

Sorry to break it to you mate but we are old now.

Its true.

But I'm still young enough to be 'discovered' to play for latics.... and arguably better than Dean Brill.

I've a feeling Kirk might have invited Bethany out for a fun time behind scruples... never mind Mr Hardy already having sacrificial rights on her first born for stepping on the accursed pentacost of BP...

Its true.

But I'm still young enough to be 'discovered' to play for latics.... and arguably better than Dean Brill.

I've a feeling Kirk might have invited Bethany out for a fun time behind scruples... never mind Mr Hardy already having sacrificial rights on her first born for stepping on the accursed pentacost of BP...

I've moved on to being the next Brian Clough for us (well I've mastered half of it).