Bin Dippers 0 Monkey Hangers 0

Brighton are pretty good away this season, it's just that they're terrible at home. And we haven't managed to beat Brighton at Boundary Park since February 2001. : /

I reckon 0-2.

Feb' 2002 - I agree, bogey team at home and had some good results away from home, we'll have to score 2 to win tomorrow,

Brighton are pretty good away this season, it's just that they're terrible at home. And we haven't managed to beat Brighton at Boundary Park since February 2001. : /

I reckon 0-2.

We've only lost once though at home to them in 32 years.

Great things, statistics...

We've only lost once though at home to them in 32 years.

Great things, statistics...

Yeah, I'm not usually one to look back at previous seasons...I was just sayin'. Still, we're crap this season and they're good on the road. I still think we'll lose.

I hope we do lose so I'm not proven wrong.

FT from Prenton Park :grin: Win tomorrow and daylight appears...

Yep good result but it was one of those strange games of which there will be several soon where any of the 3 possible results is a good one for us.

Hopeful for tomorrow but wouldn't be surprised or too despondent if we got turned over.Two more wins I reckon

Talking of good results, here's to Imperial Commander, get in!

:shock: that was a shock to read that we have not beaten them at home since 2001 ,so its time we did :pray:

:shock: that was a shock to read that we have not beaten them at home since 2001 ,so its time we did :pray:

Feb '02 Bob, W2-0 Appleby and a cracking Eyres Free-kick, Appleby's weren't bad either. It was the game where Zamora walked for booting Chris Armstrong...

I quite enjoyed the 6-1 in the Championship season, they played us off the park that day, scored a belting free-kick through Dean Wilkins but we were just so, so clinical back then.

Edited by oafcprozac