Brighton Post Game Thread

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that needs noting regarding the injuries is that there aren't many injured now and we still look poor... The happy clappers kept saying judge us when we have a fully fit squad... well...

Yeah, but never mind that, we got 3 pts at Stockport, rah, rah, rah, rah, rah.....................

That was awful!!!!

We came out for the first 5-10 mins and attacked, missed a couple of half chances and then just sat back and gave the ball away the whole game! The midfield today was just dire!

I just dont know how the Rose Tinted Brigade can come on here week after week and defend the performances and the manager! Id love to see what the excuses are this week!

TTA must be crappin their pants at the thought of the season ticket sales for next season coz there can only be a few daft enough to want to shell out to watch that :clown: and his crap tactics.

Sadly i'm coming to the same conclusion, he got it so, so so wrong today. Tuesday was awful, last Saturday mistakes or not was woeful. Orient had their best strikers on the bench for some reason (MCgleish and Jarvis) and Exeter was terrible. He's the luckiest twit with an 'a' alive,. HE WILL NOT GET US THE FOUR WINS WE NEED!

Gregan and Dux until the end of the season, see how it goes and then reassess in the summer. Penney hasn't just lost the muppet choir it was 70% of the crowd today. I'm sure he's a nice guy but he couldn't take Donny further so why the hell did we expect him to take us on? He was a cheap appointment for a board that has lost interest on the pitch.

He talked a good game pre-season but since Charlton away it's been glaringly obvious he has no real ambitions to score goals and win football matches. Oldham Nil does not win hearts and mind and trust me there will be UNDER 3,000 v Brentford.

In that case, with the potential cost, they will probably not be interested in changing the manager.

Something that needs noting regarding the injuries is that there aren't many injured now and we still look poor...

Injuries are no excuse for a lack of fight.

I can think of at least 10 games were we have offered absolutely no resistance to losing a game this season, that is a team that will go down.

Hazell should be fired piss poor pass the hole team is pefetic manager hasnt got a clue and the secound goal was ammazing its gone from depressing to comical im sure penny is jeremy beadle in discuise.

Thats it for me im not going ever again the 13 years i have been going never seen nothing like that we used to have a spirit about the place its all rotting away now RIP OAFC

That was awful!!!!

We came out for the first 5-10 mins and attacked, missed a couple of half chances and then just sat back and gave the ball away the whole game! The midfield today was just dire!

I just dont know how the Rose Tinted Brigade can come on here week after week and defend the performances and the manager! Id love to see what the excuses are this week!

TTA must be crappin their pants at the thought of the season ticket sales for next season coz there can only be a few daft enough to want to shell out to watch that :clown: and his crap tactics.

Latics are my club and I'll do anything I can to support them if I can, but there's no way I can justify £400 for season tickets next year, I can handle it being :censored:, what I can't handle is being bored to tears week in week out and it's been like that since we lost to Yeovil on November 1st 2008...it's steadily got worse....we've won 9 home games in 17 months no wonder the club and fans are on their arses!

Latics are my club and I'll do anything I can to support them if I can, but there's no way I can justify £400 for season tickets next year, I can handle it being :censored:, what I can't handle is being bored to tears week in week out and it's been like that since we lost to Yeovil on November 1st 2008...it's steadily got worse....we've won 9 home games in 17 months no wonder the club and fans are on their arses!

What he said...

Only difference is I gave up at the start of the season...I knew we would be here.... I am genuinely upset to see the rot is getting deeper and deeper...

Edited by oafc0000

maybe should have done us all a favour and gone out of bizzness haha jokes :D its not just penny that has part of the blame but the players for gods sake there :censored:e passing is mega megaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bad

Edited by Andy

Chris Taylor **** off! The bone idle waste of space. Barring injuries, has he ever been subbed off?

Millar was different class last week wasn't he? Can't believe he's not had a chance since. A mockery looking at todays totally inept shower. We only started when Eaves came on. We still had a sub left didn't we? Taylor, untouchable.

E4e

GINNA

The Latics of the first 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes is a side people would pay to watch week in, week out.

Why was the bit in the middle 70 minutes so bad?

Millar was different class last week wasn't he?

He did well. I suspect "different class" somewhat overstates things though.

Edited by opinions4u

Chris Taylor **** off! The bone idle waste of space. Barring injuries, has he ever been subbed off?

Millar was different class last week wasn't he? Can't believe he's not had a chance since. A mockery looking at todays totally inept shower. We only started when Eaves came on. We still had a sub left didn't we? Taylor, untouchable.

E4e

GINNA

Nik, him and Abbott are untouchable. I would have thought you knew that?

Thing is though Coco, the man talks sense, so the point of wether or not he attends, is moot.

I think it does, it's the same as Bob posting 'Penny out' when he hasn't been a game since the old King was alive, how can you call for a manger to go when you have very little experience of seeing that manager in action.

E4e

GINNA

agree taylor so bad looks like he cant be arsed id rather them all get fired and reserves take over its :censored:e

i`ve been a regular season ticket holder for the past 20 yrs and been going for 30+, i said the team penney has put together has taken us backwards not forwards months and months ago.........today sadly proved it, no fight,no tactics,no clue ..10 games left i cannot honestly see where we will get a result. at the beginning of the season you look at fixture list and think easy run in...you look at it now and think s*** we could go down

I think it does, it's the same as Bob posting 'Penny out' when he hasn't been a game since the old King was alive, how can you call for a manger to go when you have very little experience of seeing that manager in action.

Commentary, match reports, fans comments, newspaper comments, and the good old trusty league table ?

Edited by oafc0000