9 home wins since October 28th 2008

9 home wins in 17 months! That's one win every 56.44 days (or 8 weeks) at BP!!!!! No wonder the crowds are so low...

Because of family ill-health and working away from home, as a season ticket holder I have not seen them win since Feb 2009. Next season I will pay on the day. But I need motivating.

i strongly hope that no ones goes to watch them its not good for the back poket and health wise it will send you over the edge there is nothing there at boundry park anymore its all gone.

i used to get excited about going and if i couldnt go id have the radio on sky sports news etc now i dont do any of the above really hit rock bottom with the latics and dont care what happens to them anymore.

i strongly hope that no ones goes to watch them its not good for the back poket and health wise it will send you over the edge there is nothing there at boundry park anymore its all gone.

i used to get excited about going and if i couldnt go id have the radio on sky sports news etc now i dont do any of the above really hit rock bottom with the latics and dont care what happens to them anymore.

How quickly the rot set in with me is scary... Every game (petty much) for 22 years and then this season I don't go to the first few... and then today I didnt jump into chat or check the score until there was 5 mins to go...

I still care though... but when the rot sets in...

How quickly the rot set in with me is scary... Every game (petty much) for 22 years and then this season I don't go to the first few... and then today I didnt jump into chat or check the score until there was 5 mins to go...

I still care though... but when the rot sets in...

its got that bad for me its like id rather see if a top prem team has won so manu cant win the prem but i couldnt give a flying f*** about us anymore

so whos to blame...the managers or the people who appoint these managers and don't fully back them to challange and get out of this league?

if this wasn't TTA we would have been hearing "sack the board months" ago...

Get out of this league ? We will be lucky to stay in it...

I can't blame TTA regarding the budget given the crowds etc... Penney brought in eight players plus loanies so there is clearly money being made available...

I think its more the manager given what Shez did on a similar budget...

so whos to blame...the managers or the people who appoint these managers and don't fully back them to challange and get out of this league?

if this wasn't TTA we would have been hearing "sack the board months" ago...

i have been castonated so many times for saying its all bloody academic unless the board is prepared to pump big bucks into the team for 1 or 2 seasons running,get us out of this :censored:hole and move forward....they wont do it simple as....but until they do we will have to suffer this indignity of appointing a pretty average manager each time and hoping he makes a silk purse from a sows ear...never going to happen.

what they dont want to do is speculate to accumilate...and it will eventuallt lead to our demise.

but how many will be willing to stick around to witness it...

i have been castonated so many times for saying its all bloody academic unless the board is prepared to pump big bucks into the team for 1 or 2 seasons running,get us out of this :censored:hole and move forward....they wont do it simple as....but until they do we will have to suffer this indignity of appointing a pretty average manager each time and hoping he makes a silk purse from a sows ear...never going to happen.

what they dont want to do is speculate to accumilate...and it will eventuallt lead to our demise.

but how many will be willing to stick around to witness it...

I would love them to pump in millions and support us like Moores (but actually stick around) but money dose not grantee success and there is no way they will pump money in forever and a day... So if we did not get out of the league we would be in the :censored:..

Should be noted... Every penny they put in goes on the books as money due back to TTA...

Edited by oafc0000

Should be noted... Every penny they put in goes on the books as money due back to TTA...

so the club isn't "debt free" then as they like to keep reminding us?

this club has gone backwards in the 5+ years they have been here.

they they can't put in enough money to mount a serious challenge to get out of this division(i mean up!)then crowds of under 3000 will soon be normal.

get the club up for sale...OPENLY UP FOR SALE!

Get out of this league ? We will be lucky to stay in it...

I can't blame TTA regarding the budget given the crowds etc... Penney brought in eight players plus loanies so there is clearly money being made available...

I think its more the manager given what Shez did on a similar budget...

F**k all?

so the club isn't "debt free" then as they like to keep reminding us?

this club has gone backwards in the 5+ years they have been here.

they they can't put in enough money to mount a serious challenge to get out of this division(i mean up!)then crowds of under 3000 will soon be normal.

get the club up for sale...OPENLY UP FOR SALE!

Funny you should say that Johnny. I've just been thinking the exact same thing whilst opeing another Peroni.....

If Shez did f all how would you describe what Penney is doing ?

we played better under shez,but in reallity it was a waste of time as we didnt progress,just a waste of 2 and a half seasons..

penney has tried to instill discipline and that but sacrificed the playing style....but the team is now moving backwards again...

we played better under shez,but in reallity it was a waste of time as we didnt progress,just a waste of 2 and a half seasons..

penney has tried to instill discipline and that but sacrificed the playing style....but the team is now moving backwards again...

To be honest, Ed,I'd rather have a bunch of pissed up idiots who fight with each other in public playing decent football and scoring goals, than have a tea full of nice, honest, hard working people playing the dross we have seen all season.