American in training

No harm in it, but a bit odd to make a news story out of it. It's like thinking you have a new colleague but finding out it's the bosses nephew on work experience.

Although I think you get to do work experience for a bit longer! Mine was 2 weeks.

In fact I got "paid" for mine, about £5 IIRC correctly, but it was over 25 years ago!

That is he 2nd bit of work experience news.

Is there really nothing else to talk about?!

"The training has been at a completely different level to anything I have previously experienced in terms of organisation and intensity," he told the club's official website.

Him being a defender with Penney in charge - no suprise.

"The training has been at a completely different level to anything I have previously experienced in terms of organisation and intensity," he told the club's official website.

Him being a defender with Penney in charge - no suprise.

“It was cool, man, we just sat around in our hammocks rolling up fat ones. I was sooo high! I heard about someone called, “the gaffer,” who apparently really makes some of the lads sweat but he didn’t bother us in the Attacking Wingplay tutorial,” said the flying Yank

“It was cool, man, we just sat around in our hammocks rolling up fat ones. I was sooo high! I heard about someone called, “the gaffer,” who apparently really makes some of the lads sweat but he didn’t bother us in the Attacking Wingplay tutorial,” said the flying Yank

Exactly. It was a :censored: ing shambles.

Edited by BigfinLatic

Exactly. It was a :censored: ing shambles.

"Gee,The 1-10-0 was something else. Another thing I have not experienced before, as was being told to stay in our own Defense postion, and to not play Offense and go past the penalty was tricky."