Loan Deadline Day

I stand corrected by LaticsPedant..er..er..LaticsPete. :grin:

When I was a lad history was taught properly :grin:

Archduke Ferdinand was still very much alive in 1913 - as were Latics hopes of glory!

Edited by LaticsPete

When I was a lad history was taught properly :grin:

Archduke Ferdinand was still very much alive in 1913 - as were Latics hopes of glory!

Yes but he was dead in June 1914 and the top flight kept playing games for the season after as the war had yet to reach its peak, as to what that makes the history being taught I do not know :grin:

News to follow ...... :wink:

God I need a drink

So are we to assume from the lack of any transfer activity that the news was actually that you needed a drink? Cos as interested as we are in your drinking habits, this is probably the wrong thread to announce that....

Yes but he was dead in June 1914 and the top flight kept playing games for the season after as the war had yet to reach its peak, as to what that makes the history being taught I do not know :grin:

??

Don't understand.

A post said he was killed in 1913 when Latics were runners up in Div 1. It was 1915 when that happened. Beag Teets and I have been joshing...

Ohh Andy Andy, Andy Andy Andy Andy Robinson

To be fair, a cracking signing IF his fitness is anywhere near that of a professional football player.

He's obviously a few short up top as now he's joined you as well as dropping down a level to move between two lots of sheep shagging scum. But, on his day one of the best players in the division.

Although it would be amazingly funny if you went down (and I'm sure vice versa) it really would be knife to nose time as with our current support we need as much travelling support as we can get. I'd rather Southend and Exeter every day of the week myself.

Robinson not getting a look in at Leeds, due to their impatient fans and other marquee signings is no indication that his is crap, unfit and not good enough for the rest of the league.

Andy Robinson is probably one of the best wingers in this league, still.

He won't get the chance to show that when he's suspended.