Simon, New York Boss - Comments Please

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't, I left it there and will face whatever consequences come of it.

What's the worst that could happen, a ban, a charge, it'll keep me away from the pain.

They are I left them their purposely to make a point that as a ST holder for nigh on 20 years I've had enough.

I've also e-mailed in explaining my actions.

I was going to suggest maybe reporting your season ticket as lost within the ground but, reading on, I'm not sure it would work.

You're going down Omar, don't be scared. :shakeit:

Maybe he has in a footballing sense?

The bloke is clueless. He's taken on about 30 players and still cannot get it right. Still at least his hands are warm and we're professional and disciplined and wear club suits.

Winner.

Took the season day at a time, but each day it's more painful.

:laught16:

It's easy to laugh when your way of attending the games is listening to Latics Player.

I know Omar has spent hundreds on travelling all over the place this season and, if you think it's funny that DP has made him feel so strongly about his disgust at the team, then you, my friend, are a mug.

It's easy to laugh when your way of attending the games is listening to Latics Player.

I know Omar has spent hundreds on travelling all over the place this season and, if you think it's funny that DP has made him feel so strongly about his disgust at the team, then you, my friend, are a mug.

:lol:

Oh dear.

I wasn't laughing at Omar per se, just at the concept that a bloke he's probably never met has 'broken his heart'. We all get angry about the football at times but some things are more important and whether or not he's upset, it was just the choice of expression which was ridiculous. I wasn't laughing at him throwing his ST away.

And for what it's worth, I didn't listen tonight on LP, had a big meal with family and friends to celebrate a festival. I'm sure TTA were doing likewise. Like I said, some things are more important. We're having a bad season, it's not the end of the world.

If only Penney had as much passion.

We wouldnt be in this mess.

Oh dear.

I wasn't laughing at Omar per se, just at the concept that a bloke he's probably never met has 'broken his heart'. We all get angry about the football at times but some things are more important and whether or not he's upset, it was just the choice of expression which was ridiculous. I wasn't laughing at him throwing his ST away.

And for what it's worth, I didn't listen tonight on LP, had a big meal with family and friends to celebrate a festival. I'm sure TTA were doing likewise. Like I said, some things are more important. We're having a bad season, it's not the end of the world.

Appreciated, and I'm sure you get the gist.

If only Penney had as much passion.

We wouldnt be in this mess.

Couldn't help thinking that when i saw this on SSN. For what it's worth, i thought TTA were right to sack him when they did, he'd clearly lost the dressing room, but however poor he was on discipline, at least he gave a sh*t.

You Moron!

How can you have a picture of Sidney Crosby on your comments, when you back such a looser as Penney!?

If Penney and that shower of a team had a quarter of Sid the Kid's winning metality, we would be in the playoffs!

Sid's my hero for scoring that OT goal against the Yanks in the Olympics hockey final! :lol:

Oh dear.

How can you celebrate at a time like this?!?!? You people killed our LORD!!!! MurDEROers!!!

We're having a bad season, it's not the end of the world.

It might not be the end of the world - everyone really ought to have something/one in their lives more important than football, even players and managers - but it could be another step towards the end of the club.

This is not just a bad season. We are now alot more likely to go down than not. And if we go down we will not "bounce straight back up". Relegation will be catastrophic. Relegation coupled with the death of the Failsworth project will be terminal.

End of season ban

Is that for defo Omar?, if you really wanted to can you appeal?

If so, I don't know you but reading on here about how massive fan you are, then its the club's loss. I do hope they at least heard your reasons

Was it because they deemed you st as a missle/projectile that could have caused bodily harm?

Edited by underdog