Penney Keeps the Faith

Nobody sung any anti Penney songs until the last, maybe, 10 games or so. It was all positive stuff before then. So can you tell me why we were still sliding down the league??

How many songs did you and all the other happy clapping whingers start last night?? How many exactly??? The only person I heard starting off any positive chanting was me. Three "come on oldham" and "oh when the blues" a couple of times. Nobody else did in the RRE or from the George Hill from what I could hear. Can't comment on the Chaddy.

It seems the most vocal the happy clappers get is on here where their voices are very loud. But like all the other apathetic hand-sitters at BP, never pipe up at the game.

Penney is getting stick BECAUSE HE IS LEADING THE CLUB TO RELEGATION. Does this compute??? Do you really, actually care??

Do you know me? No.

Do you sit near me; from your posts that would be a no too.

So how the bleeding hell do you know whether a sing or not?

I do by the way, i encourage too - what i dont do is call forr the managers head when it wouod be more devisive to do so.

But; hey you know what; enjoy that quality chant you sing; and throw your season ticket onto the pitch like a tool while you're at it - i'll still be here supporting the team.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody sung any anti Penney songs until the last, maybe, 10 games or so. It was all positive stuff before then. So can you tell me why we were still sliding down the league??

How many songs did you and all the other happy clapping whingers start last night?? How many exactly??? The only person I heard starting off any positive chanting was me. Three "come on oldham" and "oh when the blues" a couple of times. Nobody else did in the RRE or from the George Hill from what I could hear. Can't comment on the Chaddy.

It seems the most vocal the happy clappers get is on here where their voices are very loud. But like all the other apathetic hand-sitters at BP, never pipe up at the game.

Penney is getting stick BECAUSE HE IS LEADING THE CLUB TO RELEGATION. Does this compute??? Do you really, actually care??

What a hero.

Do you know me? No.

So how the bleeding hell do you know whether a sing or not?

I do by the way, i encourage too - what i dont do is call forr the managers head when it wouod be more devisive to do so.

But; hey you know what; enjoy that quality chant you sing; and throw your season ticket onto the pitch like a tool while you're at it - i'll still be here supporting the team.

Do you know me? No.

So how the bleeding hell do you know whether I boo or not?

If you'd ticked any of the above boxes you'd know that I didn't boo or sing any anti chants throughout the entire game.

Fat lot of good it did.