Gannon To Become Manager

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(wardlelatic @ Apr 2 2010, 15:25 PM)

Gannon has given his word that he will manage Stockport County next season after two of his friends have put a bid together after the Melrose consortium have been rejected time and time again.

Your information begins to pan out with accuracy ... LINKY

Sean Connolly is certainly one of Gannon's mates.

Not a hint of Irish in his picture is there? :wink:

Gannon will be at Edgeley Park in time for the new season to start.

Edited by opinions4u

Is Gannon some sort of Messiah?

People are going on about him on here as if the actual sun shines out of his arse,

Straws clutching at I feel

He won 4 out of 13 at Peterborough and their fans love him!

I think, from a low budget, lower league, entertaining football perspective ... the sun does indeed shine out of his arse (although he has been known talk :censored: out of another orifice).

He won 4 out of 13 at Peterborough and their fans love him!

I think, from a low budget, lower league, entertaining football perspective ... the sun does indeed shine out of his arse (although he has been known talk :censored: out of another orifice).

I know but we are were we are now this season and I dont think even Jose himself could improve much,

Gannon wouldnt be able to walk and with a magic wand and make Taylor play well again or wave his wand and make Abbot score another 20 goals,

I know but we are were we are now this season and I dont think even Jose himself could improve much,

Gannon wouldnt be able to walk and with a magic wand and make Taylor play well again or wave his wand and make Abbot score another 20 goals,

I wouldn't change anything until after the Charlton game.

If I had belief that Penney could show the tactical nous used at Huddersfield and we looked like we could actually kick the ball in to the big netty thing at the end of the pitch I'd be happy to see him carry on in role.

But what I've seen this season has been turgid.

I wouldn't change anything until after the Charlton game.

If I had belief that Penney could show the tactical nous used at Huddersfield and we looked like we could actually kick the ball in to the big netty thing at the end of the pitch I'd be happy to see him carry on in role.

But what I've seen this season has been turgid.

Yep I totally agree shouldnt change anything till early summer, that way either Penney can begin to rebuil or a new manager cant start afresh

More rumours circulating today that Gannon is nailed on next season. Will Penney be placed on Gardening leave?

Heard the same from a different (usually relaible, but not always in the know) source. It didn't seem like the same old rumour flying round. Interesting.

Ive heard something different, I've heard that he could be manager of Stockport next season

I've not heard it.

But the information in the link on my post #54 on this thread supports the theory very strongly.

Perhaps he's keeping his options open :wink: .

I've not heard it.

But the information in the link on my post #54 on this thread supports the theory very strongly.

Perhaps he's keeping his options open :wink: .

Well at the end of the day nowt is certain at stockport, as I said earlier in this thread if he really did leave peterborough for family reasons and he gets a firm offer of employment here (which is likely to offer more £££ and a much better setup that at stockport), with a 2nd baby on the way he would be foolish to turn it down.

Although still can't see it happening either way,