• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see I am going to be a very popular blonde at BP on sat

Move over Miss Marsh

Stay in the USA you cheerleaders you

I have arrived.....lol....as you say Steve, one woman marketing team. :wink:

Oh what I do for my team...however, there is a limit and a line just in case there are any other ideas

I've seen several rallying calls to the troops from you during the season, but this one seems to have hit the spot :grin:

Your on....I usually just to the side of the goal near the away fans in the RRE but I cross over to the dark side on Sat games as I have my two young nephews with me. Look out for me about 10 rows up from the bottom.

Its one game guys lets muster some atmosphere we all can enjoy - so that's two of us in the RRE.

Harry - are you on the case for the Chaddy and where is Diego these days.

So what about the main stand? - you guys up for it too? Any takers?

I will be there trying to rally the over 80's in the mainstand as per usual, and will get behind this as much as I can to rally the lads and stamp out the negativity because we all want the same thing..................... and can some of you happy clappers stick with those of us who know what we are talking about at the END OF THE SEASON TO GET THIS CLOWN DICKHEAD OUT OF OUR CLUB......................... I wont be having another season like this so wont be renewing if BAD PENNEY is in charge.

100% Latics on Sat'day please guys :mainstand:

I've seen several rallying calls to the troops from you during the season, but this one seems to have hit the spot :grin:

You know the saying steve...best way to man's heart is via his stomach.........pies and pints obviously fo the latics man.

However, I am not being very equal ops here am I, ladies of course your welcome too. However I may have to leave it till next home game at this rate and I have noticed there is a lack of wine at BP......hmmm

You know the saying steve...best way to man's heart is via his stomach.........pies and pints obviously fo the latics man.

However, I am not being very equal ops here am I, ladies of course your welcome too. However I may have to leave it till next home game at this rate and I have noticed there is a lack of wine at BP......hmmm

If it all helps to create a better atmosphere at BP on saturday then it'll be well worthwhile.

Just need the players to do their bit now :wink:

I will be there trying to rally the over 80's in the mainstand as per usual, and will get behind this as much as I can to rally the lads and stamp out the negativity because we all want the same thing..................... and can some of you happy clappers stick with those of us who know what we are talking about at the END OF THE SEASON TO GET THIS CLOWN DICKHEAD OUT OF OUR CLUB......................... I wont be having another season like this so wont be renewing if BAD PENNEY is in charge.

100% Latics on Sat'day please guys :mainstand:

excellent Lancy...I know we all have different opininions on our team, manager and club but for one game lets pull it all together and try and give the lads a boost. What harm can it do?

so its me snookmeister and Lee Sinnot (until we let one in that is) in the RRE behind the pegs

Harry rallying the Chaddy and I am hoping Prozac will find his voice in there too again

Your the lead in the main stand Lancy

Do we have anyone willing to give it a bash in the paddock?

Shall we have one started song that can kick us all off so if you hear it you know to sing your heart out ? Suggestions?

:lol: ..That's it you are on...lol

Meet you in the RRE before or at half time Bristol, or if you frequent the rifle range pub before hand - I'll treat you in there too......................

wait for it, wait for it.......pie, peas and a pint.

The decision is yours........ :grin:

Should I bring my own pie to save you some money? Ah, no means of re-heating it. Still, first stint in the Rocky for nearly 30 years should be good.

OH WHEN THE BLUUUUUUUEEESSSS

See, your bank balance needn't suffer too much, after all. :wink:

No my offer stands Bristol.....I may have to forego a couple of chockie bars next week - but it still stands.

So you have not been in the RRE at all? Where do you usually stand/sit? And you come all this way up to BP on Sat? Now thats dedication for you.

do you venture up on you own or do you drag an unfortunate one along with you? :grin:

So its a date in the RRE for a pint and a pie. Now the really big question...are you a before, during or half time pie man?.....

excellent Lancy...I know we all have different opininions on our team, manager and club but for one game lets pull it all together and try and give the lads a boost. What harm can it do?

so its me snookmeister and Lee Sinnot (until we let one in that is) in the RRE behind the pegs

Harry rallying the Chaddy and I am hoping Prozac will find his voice in there too again

Your the lead in the main stand Lancy

Do we have anyone willing to give it a bash in the paddock?

Shall we have one started song that can kick us all off so if you hear it you know to sing your heart out ? Suggestions?

Get out of our cluuub.......?

Get out of our cluuub.......?

now now Martin.....where's the RAF fighting spirit in you?

We love you Oldham?

Stand up if you love Oldham?

Although the song you mention does have a ring to it.... :wink: so you going to lead the padock with this one are you?

Edited by underdog

The RAF spirit is waining due to the useless :censored:ers in blue and the :censored: yaaarkshire bastard in charge.

I sense that are not totally behind me on this one..... :grin:

But passion you have Martin and yes I know you can sing....."go to pub drink 10 pints...." still haunts me from the coach back home from last seasons Walsall game..... :wink: oh the nightmares

No my offer stands Bristol.....I may have to forego a couple of chockie bars next week - but it still stands.

So you have not been in the RRE at all? Where do you usually stand/sit? And you come all this way up to BP on Sat? Now thats dedication for you.

do you venture up on you own or do you drag an unfortunate one along with you? :grin:

So its a date in the RRE for a pint and a pie. Now the really big question...are you a before, during or half time pie man?.....

In the good old days (the 60s) we used to stand behind whichever goal Latics were attacking, then run (well, stagger) to the other end for the second half. Left Oldham in 1966, but got there whenever I could and mixed it up between Rocky & Chaddy. Lost nearly 20 years through working aboroad most of the time and got back to it mid 90s.

Sometimes come up with BigFin as we live near each other and my good mate from Bath comes too, but he can't make it this time. Because the present Mrs Bristolatic is disabled, I only make it up there 3 or 4 times a season :disappointed: and usually go in the Paddock (RRE end). Don't miss many South of Birmingham though.

This is my 60th year of being a 'Tic, SO COME ON LADS

WE'RE NOT GOING DOWN, SAY WE'RE NOT GOING DOWN

Not behind at all if I'm honest. I don't see why there should be any encouragement. They are overpaid alledgedly professional sportsmen, if they need people to shout nice things to them they should be in panto. Yes I'd encourage them, if they gave two :censored:s but they don't. Sometimes people need to step back and have a look at the reality, I have and it is doom and gloom. Sorry Corp, you were right.

In the good old days (the 60s) we used to stand behind whichever goal Latics were attacking, then run (well, stagger) to the other end for the second half. Left Oldham in 1966, but got there whenever I could and mixed it up between Rocky & Chaddy. Lost nearly 20 years through working aboroad most of the time and got back to it mid 90s.

Sometimes come up with BigFin as we live near each other and my good mate from Bath comes too, but he can't make it this time. Because the present Mrs Bristolatic is disabled, I only make it up there 3 or 4 times a season :disappointed: and usually go in the Paddock (RRE end). Don't miss many South of Birmingham though.

This is my 60th year of being a 'Tic, SO COME ON LADS

WE'RE NOT GOING DOWN, SAY WE'RE NOT GOING DOWN

Run round to the opposite goal at half time?????...wow you must have had some puff then... :wink:

60th year as a tic everyone.....that must be worth an effort from us all tomoz especially as Bristol is coming up on his own it seems.

Well, your not standing/sitting on your own Bristol. If you want to come inthe RRE, then come and meet me before hand. I may have my two nephews, the ball and chain and a couple of slightly merry mates with me as it's one of theirs birthday tomoz, but if you can hack the pace, free pie and pint off me, then great.

let me know roughly where you want to meet.

Not behind at all if I'm honest. I don't see why there should be any encouragement. They are overpaid alledgedly professional sportsmen, if they need people to shout nice things to them they should be in panto. Yes I'd encourage them, if they gave two :censored:s but they don't. Sometimes people need to step back and have a look at the reality, I have and it is doom and gloom. Sorry Corp, you were right.

bang on there!!

The reality is Matin that some of our players can't hack the doom and gloom atmosphere, hence Greegs asking for the fans support in the programmes and the Chris Taylor interview yesterday - why I don't know and I am not a qualified shrink to dig deeper -that's for the club

Can I ask you this - don't you want a better atmosphere at BP? Don't you want to sing for your team again - if their effort was there for you to see?

We support don't we - this is your team Martin, how about giving this one go and if it does go wrong them I am sure with your passion you will act as you deem fit

Run round to the opposite goal at half time?????...wow you must have had some puff then... :wink:

60th year as a tic everyone.....that must be worth an effort from us all tomoz especially as Bristol is coming up on his own it seems.

Well, your not standing/sitting on your own Bristol. If you want to come inthe RRE, then come and meet me before hand. I may have my two nephews, the ball and chain and a couple of slightly merry mates with me as it's one of theirs birthday tomoz, but if you can hack the pace, free pie and pint off me, then great.

let me know roughly where you want to meet.

Cheers UD. I'll pass on the pint, if that's OK (just can't drink during the day any more; probably my age) but I'll go for the half time pie.

Next week, my mate from Bath is coming up with me. Very rare to be able to make two in two weeks, but we'll be up for the Charlton game as well.

The reality is Matin that some of our players can't hack the doom and gloom atmosphere, hence Greegs asking for the fans support in the programmes and the Chris Taylor interview yesterday - why I don't know and I am not a qualified shrink to dig deeper -that's for the club

Can I ask you this - don't you want a better atmosphere at BP? Don't you want to sing for your team again - if their effort was there for you to see?

We support don't we - this is your team Martin, how about giving this one go and if it does go wrong them I am sure with your passion you will act as you deem fit

I won't mention to them the conditions that our lads n lasses have to endure in the Helmand province then shall I? that is what you call hostile!!

Not just on the field Tracy. But there's only the players can lift the doom and gloom - on the pitch. I have no sympathy for Taylor, or any of them. They need to grow some bollocks and pull their fingers out, not cry in a newspaper.