Latics fans

I love them. It's one thing when people voice their opinion on here, but another when they use personal insults to gain the upper hand in a conversation with somebodies son. You know who you are and you should be ashamed. Just the kind of thing that is helping to turn my head to others things rather than BP on a Saturday. It's not just the Team or the Manager, but even some sections of supporters, and the club in general.

Just because a person has an opinion and a view on something, it doesn't mean they are wrong, they just differ from what you think. The need to lower yourself to insulting someone suggests you have no real faith in your own opinion, if that is where you end up maybe you should shut up.....or not bother drinking.

Oh and I have got a grip, a grip on reality. Football is a game, at the moment for me not a very good one. There are more important things in my life than wasting my money watching a club die.

I love them. It's one thing when people voice their opinion on here, but another when they use personal insults to gain the upper hand in a conversation with somebodies son. You know who you are and you should be ashamed. Just the kind of thing that is helping to turn my head to others things rather than BP on a Saturday. It's not just the Team or the Manager, but even some sections of supporters, and the club in general.

Just because a person has an opinion and a view on something, it doesn't mean they are wrong, they just differ from what you think. The need to lower yourself to insulting someone suggests you have no real faith in your own opinion, if that is where you end up maybe you should shut up.....or not bother drinking.

Oh and I have got a grip, a grip on reality. Football is a game, at the moment for me not a very good one. There are more important things in my life than wasting my money watching a club die.

Oh dear Martin, I am sorry to hear about this and to have a pop at the son about Dad's opinions is not on.

Its he love of the club that has made us supporters, sometimes we all difference of opinions about the club, players, manager and owners. It doesn't make them wrong but how we see things but we love the club and I know we all have times were we have had to walk away or fell out of love with it.

Alchohol can have a wonderful/evil effect on people depending on their tolerance of the stuff. I bet someone got brave and Anthony was just inthe wrong place at the right time. I hope he is okay, he's made of sterner stuff just like his parents and older brother is, but as a parent its still concerning that some idiot could be targeting him because of how you feel.

Lets hope we get a win today, its only a game like you said, its not life or death - it may feel it but it ain't

I only ever happy slap and do the occasional seagulling so that rules me out too, although I have known a Tracy once but she was a junkie from Dundee.

I do hope footy68 was being funny when he or she said they had a grip, a grip on reality as it seems to me they were drunk and venting their frustrations on a message board at 2.30am. :drinking:

Seems pretty sad, sad to me.

Edited by ritchie82

I only ever happy slap and do the occasional seagulling so that rules me out too, although I have known a Tracy once but she was a junkie from Dundee.

I do hope footy68 was being funny when he or she said they had a grip, a grip on reality as it seems to me they were drunk and venting their frustrations on a message board at 2.30am. :drinking:

Seems pretty sad, sad to me.

Or at work on nights? Never mind eh Ritchie you may be right next time.

Ritchie, stop fishing mate.

I was deeply offended by that until I realised I miss read one of the words. Besides the offence I was going to state I've never tried typing with one hand, honest.

Not a massive fan of fishing but love a bit of Salmon. Mind I'm not a massive fan of golf but I like cabbage, strange old world.

I was deeply offended by that until I realised I miss read one of the words. Besides the offence I was going to state I've never tried typing with one hand, honest.

Not a massive fan of fishing but love a bit of Salmon. Mind I'm not a massive fan of golf but I like cabbage, strange old world.

That's strange, I hate Leeds but love Turkey.

Facebook status likes this comment! Your all boring sods if you cant take this comment as top quality banter

I've got a "few" mates who would be very interested in your interpretation of " top quality banter"

in your own time son