Sprott vs. Harrison - April 9th

Prize Fighter winner Fraudley claims he'll jack it in if Sprott beats him this Saturday at Alexandra Palace. He's been quoted as saying: "I would love to fight WBA Champion David Haye but... the real champions are the Klitschko brothers.". I'm not sure he's capable of out-boxing either of the Klitschko Brothers, however I'm sure he'll pass by Sprott without too much aggrevation, even though he's the only one to professionally knock Harrison out. I feel that it's a bit naughty disrespecting Haye too, but I'm sure he's big enough to stick up for himself.

Harrison get's KO'd in 2 against Haye.

And he gets battered and jab senseless before being laid out in the later rounds against either Klitschko.

Anyway, I do want to see Fraudley win tomorrow, because I'd love to see him pummelled by the Klits or embarrassed by Haye. Haye might not beat the Klits but he's the only heavyweight in the world with a chance against them.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Prize Fighter winner Fraudley claims he'll jack it in if Sprott beats him this Saturday at Alexandra Palace. He's been quoted as saying: "I would love to fight WBA Champion David Haye but... the real champions are the Klitschko brothers.". I'm not sure he's capable of out-boxing either of the Klitschko Brothers, however I'm sure he'll pass by Sprott without too much aggrevation, even though he's the only one to professionally knock Harrison out. I feel that it's a bit naughty disrespecting Haye too, but I'm sure he's big enough to stick up for himself.

I gather Harrison intends to retire after his fight with Sprott then, last fight I saw on Sprott was on ITV4, I think, forget who he was fighting but it was a good'un, will he beat Harrison, quite comfortably I think.

A-Farce has no respect for Haye whatsoever, a fellow countryman too. What a cock.

I've just watched the first encounter between Sprott and this :censored:, at 206+ pounds (I'm guessing HW in boxing isn't a million miles from MMA weights - around 205 give or take a pound) I've never seen anything so slow in all my life. He even hit the canvas in a mini-series.

Awful fight, Sprott was pretty clear, Harrison just isn't a boxer. He looks scared when the man steps into him and opens his mouth. He nearly went down himself in the 12th when he was rocked with a decent shot.

Fair play to him though, he had one arm for most of the fight and kept plugging away till finally it got to the romantic boxing last round "you godda knock him out" and he did.

Ugly shot, looks like he slapped him with the back of his hand but I guess a slap from him ain't no love tap.

Fair play to Harrison, one arm for 10 rounds and found the ko when he needed it. Perhaps he's got his head and his heart sorted? Who knows but I reckon Haye won't touch him just in case as Harrison has all the talent but no heart in the past, think he proved he might have found some last night.

Yes, fair play to Harrison. It was an intersesting fight to be honest, beggared his shoulder up in R2 and like Ritchie82 said, he had to switch for the majority of the fight. Sprott had the fight in his pocket too with little over 2mins to go, good stuff.