General Election

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camoron does the same thing day in day out, substitute bigot for peasant. Brown just happened to get caught.

:lol:

He might be thinking it, but one thing Cameron does seem to manage - when the cameras are rolling at least - is communicate with people (of any background) like a human being (obviously without actually saying anything :wink: ).

This isn't what lost Gord the election. I'd probably be more likely to vote for Gord if he'd gone all Prescott and smacked her.

Oh and Rummy, Mark Thomas is class.

He hasn't come out of the house yet, he may come out brandishing her head on top of the breadknife and speaking in tongues.

They are playing the whole interview on Sky news... She said nothing bad really...

"You can't say anything about all these immigrants. All these people flocking from Eastern Europe. Where are they coming from.".

I wouldnt say that is a bigot comment. Its genuine concern for people.

spot on. now do we see with what contempt the public are held by these politicians. :ranting:

Mark Thomas is class.

He certainly is, I remember watching TMTCP in the nineties and thinking this guy has got balls of steel - like the balloon thing over Menworth Hill, and the secret map of Britain - the arms trade and the Tamil Tigers was it, what about the nuclear trains! Fascinating stuff - youtube has pretty much got most of his early stuff - I don't know about The Night War Broke out or the Organised Crime gig, which was a work of art but most of the Comedy Product is on there. He's had quite an influence on me over the years.

"You can't say anything about all these immigrants. All these people flocking from Eastern Europe. Where are they coming from.".

"Where are all these Eastern Europeans coming from?" The answer's in the question, love.....

You know what, i'd probably have lost my rag and called her a bigot as well.

"Where are all these Eastern Europeans coming from?" The answer's in the question, love.....

Why, if someone has concerns over the level of immigration to east europe, does it make them a bigot?

So you would follow up one stupid comment with another... Congrats... :wink: Fancy running for leadership of the country :)

Edited by oafc0000

So you would follow up one stupid comment with another... Congrats... :wink: Fancy running for leadership of the country :)

You make it sound like he spat in her face and screamed "BIGOT!"

He said it on the sly, presuming he was off camera. I'll be damned if others haven't said far worse behind closed doors.

Let's set this whole thing in context.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politic...010/8649853.stm

But off camera, and not realising he still had a Sky News microphone pinned to his shirt, he was heard to tell an aide: "That was a disaster - they should never have put me with that woman. Whose idea was that? It's just ridiculous..."

Asked what she had said, he is heard to reply: "Ugh everything! She's just a sort of bigoted woman that said she used to be Labour. I mean it's just ridiculous. I don't know why Sue brought her up towards me."

Sooner or later the mask had to slip to reveal the monster beneath. He really doesn't get it and he never will. He has never been a man of the people, and today's episode just shows he doesn't just fail to relate to ordinary folk - he actively despises them.

And yet Labour claim it's Cameron who can't connect with ordinary people? :lol:

He connects alright, when he was dry-bumming them when he was working in the Major government.

Unlike New Labour, who wooed the working classes with their empty promises, then locked them in a cellar for thirteen years and raped them nightly.

Edited by garcon