Broady and the PA job

Doing much better with some good tunes today. Now you just need to get more umphhh in your goal scored and player name anouncement technique. However credit where credits due. Very clear in the chaddy to hear today. Said it before I am not to big to hold my hands up when warranted.

sorry but he makes me cringe to be honest,the guy doing udders the other night was much better.

I agree the guy at Hudds as the patter technique of a PA off to a T, but all those shameless sponsor plugs made me cringe. However that's bringing in the cash.

Doing much better with some good tunes today. Now you just need to get more umphhh in your goal scored and player name anouncement technique. However credit where credits due. Very clear in the chaddy to hear today. Said it before I am not to big to hold my hands up when warranted.

No disrespect to franny here,But In my humblest of opinions i think that he had stagnated ...It was the right choice to bring in a new pa or whatever you call them ....make some noise for your boys doesn't bear justice to four thousand crowds...a definate winner for me the pa man...or whatever you call them.... :grin: :grin:

I think Broady is doing a good job and the PA guy at Huddersfield has been cringeworthy for years! All that "come on let's show the championship what to expect next season" bollocks was just awful. It was if they'd already been promoted. Typical delusions of grandeur from Huddersfield.

I agree the guy at Hudds as the patter technique of a PA off to a T, but all those shameless sponsor plugs made me cringe. However that's bringing in the cash.

I meant to say something about the brought to you by..... guy from Huddersfield. Bloody everything was sponsored by..... the kits, the players, the, substitutions, the crossbar, the ball, the pitch, the jock-straps, the floodlights, the air, the noise, the smell, the microphone, his wife's sister and his tea.

Summed up what is wrong with football for me.

It was a much better BP to be at today, I keep missing hearing Broady as I have been getting there late and spent the last few half-times chuntering away. Did catch the Haining interview, jesus wept, that was like pulling teeth! I think he did the right thing by getting him to just do the draw.

I wonder how those that booed at half time felt when the winner went in? There weren't many but there were boos at halftime, I couldn't believe it. A draw would have been a decent result today, they are on the edge of the play-offs, not a bad side and our bogey team. Going in at 0-0 wasn't to be sniffed at let alone booed.

I think Broady is doing a good job and the PA guy at Huddersfield has been cringeworthy for years! All that "come on let's show the championship what to expect next season" bollocks was just awful. It was if they'd already been promoted. Typical delusions of grandeur from Huddersfield.

and then he started going on about how they deserved to be ahead at half time and our luminous kit.

Some top tunes played today!

think hes doing a decent job in fairness,being thrown in so to speak..

think once his confidence is good he will be better...and were back to fanfare for the common man for coming out to...so thats a winner everytime for me.

also plays dont stop believing at critical times and when we have won he plays that black eyed peas i got a feeling,so i think its looking good,get people back onside instead of that bloody lets get ready to rumble..

for those having a pop at him.get of your arse and have a go yourself,lets hear just how bloody awful you would be

Don't like the brown winkle pickers and it's not very nice to be hearing him telling the opposition fans that he hoped they had a lousey journey home. :shock: We are renowned for being a friendly club, lets keep it that way. :huh:

What about the 'I hope you have a great day at Boundary Park' bit which made up the first half of that sentence. Some people will moan at anything.

they might just miss out. they were 2nd best to us and got stuffed at brentford today

and they have millwall at home soon. think its friday night. :lol:

Lags - Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. I am pleased that the music seems to be going down well..

When I had my first season ticket, 22 years ago, and when we were good, I always remembered us coming out to "Fanfare for the Comman Man" I am hoping it will evoke some good memories!

I did wish the Bristol fans a safe but lousy journey home, but I did wish them all a very warm welcome to Boundary Park and hope that they enjoyed the day as well.... It was all meant in good spirits..

As for the shoe comment, I happen the think they are very snazzy!!! B)

On a different note, the reaction Mark Halsey got today made me proud to be a Latic, superb response, and he made a point of thanking me at half time for mentioning it, I know he was touched by the superb response he got..

As for the guy doing the Huddersfield PA, I supect he has been doing it longer than 4 games... However, not sure about the way he kept mentioning the Championship, Norwich they are not!

Is it possible to read out the starting line up more often, perhaps every 15 minutes from when the team sheet is received ?

Is it possible to read the team out in defence / midfield / attack order rather than by squad number?

Or do I assume we're playing a 10-0-0 again.

I meant to say something about the brought to you by..... guy from Huddersfield. Bloody everything was sponsored by..... the kits, the players, the, substitutions, the crossbar, the ball, the pitch, the jock-straps, the floodlights, the air, the noise, the smell, the microphone, his wife's sister and his tea.

Summed up what is wrong with football for me.

It was a much better BP to be at today, I keep missing hearing Broady as I have been getting there late and spent the last few half-times chuntering away. Did catch the Haining interview, jesus wept, that was like pulling teeth! I think he did the right thing by getting him to just do the draw.

I wonder how those that booed at half time felt when the winner went in? There weren't many but there were boos at halftime, I couldn't believe it. A draw would have been a decent result today, they are on the edge of the play-offs, not a bad side and our bogey team. Going in at 0-0 wasn't to be sniffed at let alone booed.

I'd blame the Marketing at Hudds for that.

Now who could that be......

Now that is a close shave!!

I'd blame the Marketing at Hudds for that.

Now who could that be......

Now that is a close shave!!

Oh yeah! I should have put 2+2 together. He is clearly bringing money into the club but I guess when you average their home gate companies will be falling over themselves to get a mention.

i would agree with this the other guy was much more professional and when i contacted him with announcements or musical requests they were always done. although they say change is good i say the club made a bad move once again.

yeah....get ready to rumble eh..because you are the 12th man.....