Football League Highlights on Sky Sports News

1) Trotman was shockingly at fault for Brentford's 2nd and 3rd goals.

2) Josh Low looked back to something like the player he was with us, with his goal and assists for Cheltenham.

the barnet keeper produced the rick of the day.

after a pass back he kicked the ball to a striker who slotted home easily. red face oh dear.

And how in the blue hell did Flav save Kuffors shot just after we went 2-1 up!!!

Luck - plain as - it hit the inside of his leg and stayed out - maybe Kuffour did not hit it right or maybe Flahavan's poritioning was spot on but methinks the gods of football were smiling on us :grin:

Luck - plain as - it hit the inside of his leg and stayed out - maybe Kuffour did not hit it right or maybe Flahavan's poritioning was spot on but methinks the gods of football were smiling on us :grin:

Makes a nice change. We've been due a bit of luck this season.

Not seen Danny Whitaker get much credit for the cross that led to the winner.

Superb work on the left.

What gave me great heart was that for the winner Smalley, eaves and Rubes were all fighting one another to get on the end of Casper's cross, FINALLY we look like we want to score goals by getting bodies in there! Hallelujah!

Not seen Danny Whitaker get much credit for the cross that led to the winner.

Superb work on the left.

The guy who was at the game reporting on it, think it was John Gywnne was praising Whitaker. So much so I thought he'd actually scored.

What gave me great heart was that for the winner Smalley, eaves and Rubes were all fighting one another to get on the end of Casper's cross, FINALLY we look like we want to score goals by getting bodies in there! Hallelujah!

we had a corner 10 mins earlier and we only had 3 in the box for it, maybe the players could feel they where there for the taking near the end.

lets not get carried away though :wink:

Edited by palmer1

we had a corner 10 mins earlier and we only had 3 in the box for it, maybe the players could feel they where there for the taking near the end.

lets not get carried away though :wink:

Yeah noticed that...but then again we're pretty :censored: at corners and perhaps the players thought 'what's the point?'

:wink:

Yeah noticed that...but then again we're pretty :censored: at corners and perhaps the players thought 'what's the point?'

:wink:

yeah we are but that's my main issue with penny, i don't mind watching latics and getting beat as long as we give it a real go, i know we need all the points we can get at the moment, even if that's just one .. but to be at home and to not pack the box for a corner is so frustrating

its the reason the majority will never be happy with him in charge

luckily it worked out for us yesterday (luckily may be a bit harsh, we probably deserved it overall)