Congratulations Rochdale on Promotion

Have you not seen the well known documentary Dougie Howser MD? :wink:

... as for Rochdale, yes, well done and all that. More interested in Notts County coming up TBH. Could be interesting. Get to go to Nottingham for a lash up too. (and yet another bloody ground I seem to remember never winning at). Rotherham and Bury coming up would make things interesting too.

Rotherham and the Wendies in the division would mean two trips to sheffield which would make me happy too!! :)

I've been Notts County a few times, and from what I can recall, we usually get a positive result.

Everton have been in the top flight for over 100 consecutive years, Arsenal (and possibly Villa) have been there since WWII too, not to metion all the teams who are ever present in the Premier League. Football League wise you might be right but how long have Shrewsbury, Lincoln and Barnet been in the bottom division?

Funny enough me and 2 other Oldham fans where chatting about this against Milton Keynes. Subject was after Rochdale come up who would be the longest serving team in League 2. The answer would of been Darlington however seen as thyey got relegated the next longest serving team is Macclesfield and Lincoln both went up had a season in what was division 2 and went back down 1998/99 and have stayed in the basement league since.

All other teams in that division have either been promoted or had a relegation from that division.