Richard Barningham, anyone?

One of the team over here who apparently played for us at some level - not sure if he made it to the full team. He's about 37 so would have been coming around playing age around the pinch me season. Can anyone remember anything?

Can't say the name rings any bells with me :dntknw:

One of the team over here who apparently played for us at some level - not sure if he made it to the full team. He's about 37 so would have been coming around playing age around the pinch me season. Can anyone remember anything?

I hope you didn't put out before checking his name on here. That is clearly an alterboy error.

You might want to change your lcoation now, it sounds dodgy that you have touring around Croydon for "talent"....!

You might want to change your lcoation now, it sounds dodgy that you have touring around Croydon for "talent"....!

It's a quarter to 8 in the morning right now in Croydon, and maybe 33 C :unsure:

Met him last night, he got as far as the reserves then got injured (I didn't probe too deeply, so to speak) and had to give it up around 1988. Seemed like a nice bloke, then I found out he was a City season ticket holder, so I poked his eye out with a fork and threw him on a bonfire.

It's a quarter to 8 in the morning right now in Croydon, and maybe 33 C :unsure:

Met him last night, he got as far as the reserves then got injured (I didn't probe too deeply, so to speak) and had to give it up around 1988. Seemed like a nice bloke, then I found out he was a City season ticket holder, so I poked his eye out with a fork and threw him on a bonfire.

Love can be such a cruel thing. One minute you are right there, and the next thing they do something that you just can't get past!