The New Home Kit (and shorts)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is actually a different design to ours and Dale's away kits, as those sleeve colours go all the way to the neck, while our new one stops dead at the shoulder. :)

Like it though!

edit: And no MASSIVE logo on the sleeve either! :D

Edited by Simpo

If Ack takes you to the Courtyard you can divide 40 by 1.80 (or even 1.55 if you brave the homebrew) and then that kebab will be even nicer.

I'm entertaining the London boys Dave... they expect more than me and you from a bar mate! :lol:

to be honest, i prefer the current one. i like it, and it looks good but every time we come out with a new kit, the shade of blue goes darker and before you know it, we'll be playing in purple like that dale kit

It hasnt, the blue in our kit had been a dark royal blue until 2004, when it was lightened up a notch, and has stayed like that until this kit.

Been reading 4 or 5 pages so I'm playing catch up here......

I still have my Pony red and blue striped kit. I wear it at the gym. Still good as new.

New kit, I like, very impressed.

Naked office. Anyone else thinking milf from the ticket office??!!

I expect RockyLatic to love it:

82742a.jpgmirrore.jpg

I thought it was supposed to be an innovative design, rather than a copy of Rochdale's change strip that JD are flogging in the sales?

What colour are the sleeves, pale blue or (off) white? Sorry, but it looks awful.

:angry: