no.2s usually follow the manager as they are on the same wave length.

If he does stay, he's gonna have to get the goalscoring sorted, but then again after sat there are other issues too as we loose our loanees:

Flav

Goodwin

Guy

Not unless I missed that they've been given offers?

I've read lots of times this season how Gray is the one with the passion and anger on the touchline. And how he always applauds the away fans at the end. Whether he's actually up to the job is another matter though. Seemed overly keen to stress how much he loves the club in his interview, despite just having been informed that his had mate 'left'.

I've read lots of times this season how Gray is the one with the passion and anger on the touchline. And how he always applauds the away fans at the end. Whether he's actually up to the job is another matter though. Seemed overly keen to stress how much he loves the club in his interview, despite just having been informed that his had mate 'left'.

Would having Martin Gray as manager sell any more season tickets than Penney? Could it even be classed as a 'change'?

Would having Martin Gray as manager sell any more season tickets than Penney? Could it even be classed as a 'change'?

No.

Nor hearing the story of how a bunch of kids took him to bits when he started coaching. By the person (and trained underneath him) who works with me. Who then asked "Where is he now?". But I wouldn't tell that to anyone.

Edited by OldhamSheridan