40 season tickets sold.

Mate of mine got his last week and it was number 89. So not far off, and surely had a largre bearing on the sacking decision.

Nice to see plenty of people getting the new shirt.

I am swaying towards getting my season ticket, despite the fact i will miss 50% of the games

Mate of mine got his last week and it was number 89. So not far off, and surely had a largre bearing on the sacking decision.

Best bet of the year..Latics will extend the deadline date of the season ticket offer. <_<

it was around 25 up to sacking of Penny. After it was released to the media that Penny had gone 5 were sold in about an hour. Still it sounds like a slow response to a decent offer

Correct, it was alot less before the sacking of Penney

This is the first time in a while though that season tickets have been available before the end of the season

And don't forget, the may 20th deadline is just the deadline for existing season ticket holders to get a renewal discount. The deadline for when they go up from the £300-330 mark to the £400 mark is in June sometime