Oldham Fans !

:grin:

I know it's a call to arms, but it's a fact of footballing life that clubs haemorrhage fans the worse they perform. The only way to arrest that is by having 11 players on the pitch who win the majority of their games.

:grin:

I know it's a call to arms, but it's a fact of footballing life that clubs haemorrhage fans the worse they perform. The only way to arrest that is by having 11 players on the pitch who win the majority of their games.

yeah but you need the best footballers who cost money !

mark why take that out ?

i was making a clear point that most people in oldham are asians who have no interest in latics or football.

Sorry Lee but you are wrong there, why do you think a large percentage of Asians won't come to BP? It isn't that they don't have any interest in football or they are short on cash, I've had this conversation time and time again with Asians and you know what, I get the same answer everytime.

Sorry Lee but you are wrong there, why do you think a large percentage of Asians won't come to BP? It isn't that they don't have any interest in football or they are short on cash, I've had this conversation time and time again with Asians and you know what, I get the same answer everytime.

and what is the answer ?

i went to school where 75 % of pupils where asian and i asked them there and the simple fact was they didnt like latics or football.

and what is the answer ?

i went to school where 75 % of pupils where asian and i asked them there and the simple fact was they didnt like latics or football.

I'd say they do like like football but would prefer to sit and watch prem in their front room or wherever, being racially abused was quite a big concern from a fair few though, could just be an excuse as to not throw money away, you do have to be fairly thick skinned to follow Latics though.

I'd say they do like like football but would prefer to sit and watch prem in their front room or wherever, being racially abused was quite a big concern from a fair few though, could just be an excuse as to not throw money away, you do have to be fairly thick skinned to follow Latics though.

you have just proven my point mate, like i said most of them just dont have any interest in Latics

Back on topic..........

It is a vicious circle. No fans, no money. No money, no team, no fans....

I'm afraid TTA started this by giving Penny a budget which was less than the budget which could have been offered under league rules. Low budget means players with less quality, which means poor quality football, which leads to lower gates. It's a vicious downward spiral which will continue. The only thing which will get us out of this now is City selling Richards, and we will have to pray that the money is used wisely and not plowed into the new stadium.