Terry out of world cup ?

SKY SPORTS NEWS UNDERSTANDS JOHN TERRY HAS SUFFERED A BROKEN METATARSAL.

Could not happen to a nicer guy :)

I love that Sky understands he's suffered a broken metatarsal- are all sky people magic doctors equipped with X-ray vision? Chelsea aren't getting the results of a scan until tomorrow, and I think if they were thinking it was a broken metatarsal it would be an xray and the results take 20 mins tops. I'd be calling Bridge now if i was Fabio- sounding him out and all that. If Jagielka is fit enough I'd be giving him a ring too but the fact that he wasn't in the original 30 suggests he may not be.

That's all we need. What's going to happen next?

Are we going to find out that one of our star players has knocked up a shall we say 16 year old whilst his wife played away with, say, a Derby County player? Nah, too far fetched that one.

She wants to be like Common(s) people.

A bad day for Karma though :(

He still has the opportunity to miss the descisive pen in the quarters though?

Although having said that as he is clearly Englands best centre half am glad he will be there what he does in his personal life is none of my business.

Hopefully in the form of a stud through his left bollock.

(Er, I mean a football boot stud, not some kind of kinky add-on you might have done at a tattoo and piercing parlour... :unsure: )

Edited by garcon

Great news for England that he will be fit. :England:

Not really, Carragher could also cover centre half, "stopper," and left back whilst being stupid, slow, vastly over-rated at the top level and liking to put his schlong in places that get him into bother.

Not really, Carragher could also cover centre half, "stopper," and left back whilst being stupid, slow, vastly over-rated at the top level and liking to put his schlong in places that get him into bother.

I don't overly rate Carragher anymore, his best days are well behind him and he hasn't had the best of seasons.

I much prefer Terry as a Centre Half and am pleased that he will be fit for the World Cup, all the other stuff about him, I really don't care its just about the football for me.

I really don't care its just about the football for me.

The fact that the choice was between the immoral Terry, Drugs cheat Ferdinand or fight night Stevie G for England Captain doesn't seem to bother many people. Looks like we have accepted the people are children look up to are immoral fecked up arse holes.

Edited by oafc0000

The fact that the choice was between the immoral Terry, Drugs cheat Ferdinand or fight night Stevie G for England Captain doesn't seem to bother many people. Looks like we have accepted the people are children look up to are immoral fecked up arse holes.

I don't consider myself to be the guardian of the nations morals, I also don't consider myself to be constantly standing on the moral high ground looking down on everyone and judging them.

As I said, I support Latics and England and want them both ALWAYS to do well.