Breacking news?

the 4 candidates for job are martin gray , gannon,paul ince,iain dowie and i know you are all going to jump on me about dowie i questioned this to and said no way money etc and was told hes best mates with philliskirk not a clue how this is though he never played with him did he? and i was then told that dowie was quoted as saying if he feels he can do things to a club with the budget given it dont matter what league its in ????

also rene steer and danny whitts been told there contracts wont be renewed

Latics goalkeeper Josh Ollerenshaw has signed a new 12-month contract today good news.

Edited by RoyleArmy
Don't post like that again or it will be deleted

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the 4 candidates for job are martin gray , gannon,paul ince,iain dowie and i know you are all going to jump on me about dowie i questioned this to and said no way money etc and was told hes best mates with philliskirk not a clue how this is though he never played with him did he? and i was then told that dowie was quoted as saying if he feels he can do things to a club with the budget given it dont matter what league its in ????

also rene steer and danny whitts been told there contracts wont be renewed

Latics goalkeeper Josh Ollerenshaw has signed a new 12-month contract today good news.

Wow, that 2-3 weeks till the manager's appointment went quick.

Seems like only yesterday we were told. :wink:

Was he the one who told you about Steve Martlet and Ian Walker?

Where were you Coco? Marlet was the star striker who kept us up.

N.B I do have problems distinguishing between 34 year old Ex France International Strikers and Strikers called Lewis Guy so I may be wrong with this.

Wow, that 2-3 weeks till the manager's appointment went quick.

Seems like only yesterday we were told. :wink:

Can you read? They haven't appointed anyone yet, they should have sound like they have drawn up a shortlist for the job though.

Can you read? They haven't appointed anyone yet, they should have sound like they have drawn up a shortlist for the job though.

Yes.

They have created a shortlist in 3 days?

Yet going to wait 3 weeks till the announcement.

I am alluding to the fact that shortlist is not complete yet.

Yes.

They have created a shortlist in 3 days?

Yet going to wait 3 weeks till the announcement.

I am alluding to the fact that shortlist is not complete yet.

I would think 3 days would be more than long enough to work through a reported 40 odd names wouldn't you?

There is more chance of Fat Gordon winning rear of the year than this appointment going into June.

I would think 3 days would be more than long enough to work through a reported 40 odd names wouldn't you?

There is more chance of Fat Gordon winning rear of the year than this appointment going into June.

Gordon has a good chance for Rear of the Millenium..