Panorama documentary

creepy

I, too, did not know what The Georgian was so I took your advice and here is what I found in Google:

"We love languages at Listen & Learn. Our native Georgian teachers based in Oldham will come and teach you at home or at work. All levels."

www.listenandlearn.org/georgian/oldham/

Seems innocent enough to me... :lol:

They deliver to work? That really is going the extra mile in customer service.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The exit is round the back were the car park is so they may have been able to set up without notice.

I have been on a banning order for 2 years and 1 month so I know I am safe. Apparently the security man is not part of any package and before I knew this it was too late.

Edited by ritchie82

The exit is round the back were the car park is so they may have been able to set up without notice.

I have been on a banning order for 2 years and 1 month so I know I am safe. Apparently the security man is not part of any package and before I knew this it was too late.

Ah, sneaking in the tradesmans' entrance.

Yes - check out their open yet professional website. Morally outraged are we?

The place actually heads Google's "The Georgian" search results... :blink:

Morally outraged ? Not really... I would go down the Dutch route...

Red Light District is like fecking disney land :D

Why can I feel the MODS keeping a close eye on this thread :lol:

I reckon so long as we don't link it to any illicit fight night streaming websites we will keep it under the wire :wink:

Oh, and if anyone daren't try the Georgian now, try the Flytrap Bar in one of the hotels on Electra Street, Abu Dhabi City, which I chanced upon tonight. You wouldn't see as much brass waiting to be rubbed on a seven year tour of English cathedrals and churches. I am much better acquainted with the shape and colour of my shoes, as that was the only thing to look at without catching one of the 17 pairs of eyes seeking out an opportunity to come over and ask you a formulaic series of questions that were intended to lead to only one conclusion. I was genuinely terrified, mainly because my good English manners don't allow me to be rude to them once they manage to make contact yet they were harder than a Jehovah's Witness to shake off when they get a hint. However, I had 3 drinks vouchers for the bar entry fee, so naturally I did the manly thing and stuck to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...