1. 1. Happy or unhappy?

• Happy with that
    • Unhappy with that
    • Indifferent

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted a new, hungry manager so, after thinking about it, I'll be very happy.

This way there's absolutely no demand for success (well, there shouldn't be, but there will cos our fans as a collective are a joke) and he should be well hooked up.

It was either this or a journeyman, who stick around for a year then bugger off.

No, he'.s creepy. One of the dwarves who didn't make the final cut down from 12 to 7

Thanks LL. I was just wondering which album to stick on while I trawl through todays drivel on here, when suddenly Pink Floyd's 'The Final Cut' was subliminally proposed....

Good choice.

Perfect choice I'd say.

You believed in their stories of fame, fortune and glory.

Now you're lost in a haze of alcohol soft middle age

The pie in the sky turned out to be miles too high.

And you hide, hide, hide,

Behind brown and mild eyes.

Dickov had the ability to be in the right place at the right time when scoring. His movement around the box and being on the end of passes and crosses was the key to his success at his past clubs. I'm hoping that this is coached into the younger players who will act as a brilliant foil to Abbott and whoever else Dickov brings in. We're crying out for another striker so it's comforting that we have a successful striker with connections in the game to bring in just what we need. If Bunn's the number 2 then that's two strikers so fingers crossed that we play attractive attacking football where we convert our chances.

Worked with Graeme Sharp :wink: