Paul Black to Middlesbrough FC

boro have maked a bid tonight i am shocked the guy not done must.

he signed a new deal couple of months back.

Picture the scene: Fat bloke in heavily creased jacket on the phone at CIA Headquarters, Fairfax Virginia.

"There's no doubt about it guys, these are definitely coded messages for Al Qaeda. This latest batch is proving indecipherable, but I think we can safely presume something big is gonna come off. You need to inform your Mr Brown that ...Sorry?.....Cameron? Jeez! We really need to catch up..... anyway, let your PM know that we're working hard on it".

<Pause for several seconds>

"Hang on fellas. The Brits are telling me they're aware of the messages, and they've put it down to the schooling methods during Tony Blair's era..... OK then guys, reduce the alert back to code blue, and let's get back to working out how many Dunkin' Donuts you can get in a Walmart bag".

Picture the scene: Fat bloke in heavily creased jacket on the phone at CIA Headquarters, Fairfax Virginia.

"There's no doubt about it guys, these are definitely coded messages for Al Qaeda. This latest batch is proving indecipherable, but I think we can safely presume something big is gonna come off. You need to inform your Mr Brown that ...Sorry?.....Cameron? Jeez! We really need to catch up..... anyway, let your PM know that we're working hard on it".

<Pause for several seconds>

"Hang on fellas. The Brits are telling me they're aware of the messages, and they've put it down to the schooling methods during Tony Blair's era..... OK then guys, reduce the alert back to code blue, and let's get back to working out how many Dunkin' Donuts you can get in a Walmart bag".

:lol:

Ina grassy knoll moment, it did occur to me that Royle Army was actually a member of the CIA in disguise, and we are mere stooges or pawns in a very high level, high stakes game...

Edited by singe

no i am no moron what you happy about dickov ok you be on his back when we are struggling ok.

"no i am no moron" Yes, you are.

"what you happy about dickov" yes i am, i think its a great appointment.

"ok you be on his back when we are struggling ok" if we do struggle (which i don't think we will) i can guarantee i won't be on his back. I think you will find i was one of few people who was never on dave penney's back, even at the very end. So jog on.

"ok you be on his back when we are struggling ok" if we do struggle (which i don't think we will) i can guarantee i won't be on his back. I think you will find i was one of few people who was never on dave penney's back, even at the very end. So jog on.

yh what ever dickov will take us up next season i think nop bad move for dickov ok get the facts not wasting my times with young kids on the forum.

Edited by RoyleArmy

EFE... Please keep any personal opinions, just that please, Being called certain things CAN offend when not always meant in the way said,

yh what ever dickov will take us up next season i think nop bad move for dickov ok get the facts not wasting my times with young kids on the forum.

RA... dont take to heart some comments. I will reply to your comments in detail later. TY

Apologies, but i did stop myself from calling him much worse.

I can imagine :wink:

When reading Royal Armys posts, WE all must THINK before reply.

Frustrated personal comments no matter how innocent cant continue, that isnt just to you EFE .... it is EVERY poster

I can imagine :wink:

When reading Royal Armys posts, WE all must THINK before reply.

Frustrated personal comments no matter how innocent cant continue, that isnt just to you EFE .... it is EVERY poster

Fair enough, i understand. Any personal comments i make towards to him are just me being frustrated but i'll try my hardest to stop them. Maybe i'll have to set his posts to "ignore"