All this England rubbish

Can't stand driving home seeing all random women in England tops and stuff and brands, all the fake flags on cars, windows and street signs. One thing in football matters and that is Oldham, its personal to you. I can't buy into any of this country over club rubbish in the slightest, shouldn't even come anywhere close in my opinion. England fans remind me of the premier league and dirty red fans.

Can't stand driving home seeing all random women in England tops and stuff and brands, all the fake flags on cars, windows and street signs. One thing in football matters and that is Oldham, its personal to you. I can't buy into any of this country over club rubbish in the slightest, shouldn't even come anywhere close in my opinion. England fans remind me of the premier league and dirty red fans.

wot the hell,england flags are fake

Seasons over mate.

They have every right to get behind the country, no one is going on about country over club.

There's a fair bit of rubbish posted on this forum but take a bow you've excelled yourself with that, enjoy watching the national lottery draw and casualty :wink:

There's a fair bit of rubbish posted on this forum but take a bow you've excelled yourself with that, enjoy watching the national lottery draw and casualty :wink:

Don't get me wrong, i love football, and i'll watch the game, but i don't particulary want England to win. I don't care if they score or if they end up losing. I don't get the big deal, hardly play any matches over a year, expected to win 95% of them, everyone supporting the same team, find it boring personally. Tempted to have a bet on USA or at least lay England, notoriously slow starters in world cups.

I take it you're bored and can't think of anything more to say about a certain loanee from Blackburn or to anything to moan about. If you're a football fan, it's natural to get behind your national team and support them. Sod all to do with country over club or vice versa, simply wanting England to go all the way. In case you haven't noticed, there are several buttons you can press to switch over to something really boring round about 7:30, so have fun.

One of the joys of watching an England away game on the telly is identifying all the flags with the names of "small clubs" on them and noting how they always outnumber the so called big teams.

England is for proper football fans.

One of the joys of watching an England away game on the telly is identifying all the flags with the names of "small clubs" on them and noting how they always outnumber the so called big teams.

:applause1: and look out for the Ernie flag.

Is that because the football league has far more teams? Might be why you can see a few more flags.

Love Oldham Hate England. LOHE.

England is for proper football fans.

How many England games you ever been? How many Oldham games you ever been?

I've never been an England game and i don't know when i will. I've been offered tickets from friends and family but i don't see the fun of travelling on a 450 mile trip (to Wembley) to see us play "insert random poor nation" in a world cup/euros qualifer, expecting us to win 4-0. If we win 4-0 its boring and unexciting, and if we don't its equally similar.

I go 90% of Oldham games every season and feel part of the club and team, with England i sit and home and watch them on tv as i expect 95% of people on here do, and in that sense it reminds me of United fans sitting on there ar*e pretending there fans. I'm not anti England, but i just don't get a passion from it at all, wish i did.

Don't get me wrong, i love football, and i'll watch the game, but i don't particulary want England to win. I don't care if they score or if they end up losing. I don't get the big deal, hardly play any matches over a year, expected to win 95% of them, everyone supporting the same team, find it boring personally. Tempted to have a bet on USA or at least lay England, notoriously slow starters in world cups.

Are you Andy Murray ? :wink:

How many England games you ever been?

How many Oldham games you ever been?

Too many.

I get the same kick out of watching Latics on the telly as I do watching England on the telly.

Each to his own, but I cannot equate backing my country in a sporting event to a bloke from another town wanting Man Utd to win whichever game is on Sky that week.

Too many.

I get the same kick out of watching Latics on the telly as I do watching England on the telly.

Each to his own, but I cannot equate backing my country in a sporting event to a bloke from another town wanting Man Utd to win whichever game is on Sky that week.

+1

I've been to 5 or 6 England games when they were played at old trafford, including the game against Wales when beckham scored that screamer from outside the box. That moment was special, just like going to any England game is special.

You go and enjoy watching casualty. I'm sure you will.

In the meantime... COME ON ENGLAND!!

How many England games you ever been? How many Oldham games you ever been?

I've never been an England game and i don't know when i will. I've been offered tickets from friends and family but i don't see the fun of travelling on a 450 mile trip (to Wembley) to see us play "insert random poor nation" in a world cup/euros qualifer, expecting us to win 4-0. If we win 4-0 its boring and unexciting, and if we don't its equally similar.

I go 90% of Oldham games every season and feel part of the club and team, with England i sit and home and watch them on tv as i expect 95% of people on here do, and in that sense it reminds me of United fans sitting on there ar*e pretending there fans. I'm not anti England, but i just don't get a passion from it at all, wish i did.

Probably 700-1000 Latics games and 40+ England games - thing for me is I love my club and I love my country even if the politicians have tried to detroy it.

Feel the passion of getting behind the country and enjoying the feel good factor that eminates when we - England do well!!!!

However Oldham Athletic shades it

Purely random sampling, but the supporters of clubs I was aware of in the bar tonight were 1 x Derby, 1 x Birmingham, 1 x Plymouth, 1 x Chesterfield (who saw my Latics top and raved about Shez being God) and a couple of Irish Redd Soxx. As for me I am still not fully up to speed with this tournament but was engaged enough to have my head in my hands for a good part of the night.

Purely random sampling, but the supporters of clubs I was aware of in the bar tonight were 1 x Derby, 1 x Birmingham, 1 x Plymouth, 1 x Chesterfield (who saw my Latics top and raved about Shez being God) and a couple of Irish Redd Soxx. As for me I am still not fully up to speed with this tournament but was engaged enough to have my head in my hands for a good part of the night.

Your head was in whose hands? :shock:

Your opinions dont really count. next

There was a good point of the night?

I suppose it was the 4th minute., that was about it wasn't it !

You must be watching in the wrong place pizza. If u had seen the tall leggy barmaid in the angel, wearing an England vest and a pair of tiny cotton England shorts u might just have changed ur mind about the fake fans in their fake kits.

Mmmm, ok, got an image in my head that's gonna be there all day now!

Bonus!!!!!!

You must be watching in the wrong place pizza. If u had seen the tall leggy barmaid in the angel, wearing an England vest and a pair of tiny cotton England shorts u might just have changed ur mind about the fake fans in their fake kits.

Mmmm, ok, got an image in my head that's gonna be there all day now!

Bonus!!!!!!

I must admit, like the rest of the blokes (and women!!) I noticed as well!! :blush:

Certainly not much left to the imagination.