New striker

it's true roylearmy seen him at training :wink:

yh i was there we not signing Mike Cecere why are you lot throwing names around who ever started this thread.

Giles Coke was going to sign for us but sheff wed maked a last bid got there man shocking news tonight for latics.

yh i was there we not signing Mike Cecere why are you lot throwing names around who ever started this thread.

Giles Coke was going to sign for us but sheff wed maked a last bid got there man shocking news tonight for latics.

Why arnt we signing Mike Cecere, scored a great hatrick against Blacburn.

Royle Army, I aint throwing names around, if you cant get the joke , dont reply.

Simple really.

Why arnt we signing Mike Cecere, scored a great hatrick against Blacburn.

Royle Army, I aint throwing names around, if you cant get the joke , dont reply.

Simple really.

great finish against spurs as well, showed ossie ardiles how its done

BRING BACK THE THE CES!

great finish against spurs as well, showed ossie ardiles how its done

BRING BACK THE THE CES!

My first ever Latics match, clung to the railings of the chaddy. Mike Cecere hat-trick against Birmingham, won 4-0. 1988/9. Think he was sold straight after!

Funnily enough, I heard this today too!

player turns down latics shocker

Sheff Wed or Oldham? really shocking news that yeah