Something i like to take off my Chest?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...as mentioned, it is now losing that money I would guess.

As for navigate the rubbish. Firstly, it is pretty hard when you are wading hip deep in the stuff. Secondly, why the hell should I? Everyone knows what is wrong, and nothing is done about it due to some form of ill-conceived political correctness.

If it can be done by a warning, then warn people (I've had it done informally to myself in the past - and in hindsight probably rightfully so), if that doesn't work - then what is the point of the banning stick when the worst culprits are allowed free reign.

Guessed wrong.

You've clearly got your finger on the pulse though, and you're such a good judge of character. I've been out of order recently, but at least I've had the sense to ignore the :censored:e.

"Why should I? Why should I?"

:censored: get over it - don't be so soft, and get on with it.

Stop being so dramatic for chrissakes.

The Moderations team can't win can in this instance then. It doesn't stack up. One seemingly set of posters wish to get shut of the "wasters", one other train of thought is that it is run like a North Korean news site. Can't have it both ways.

Hey, I've spent a bit of time here over the last <cough> years. Met some people, and quite like it. Sadly it's going down the drain quicker than my mum's wedding ring in the great plumbing incident of 1984.

I myself don't see the point in siding with the complete berks who say this place is overmoderated, when the opposite is true. There is middle ground and has been used in the past. It isn't being used now and the site is the poorer for it.

Guessed wrong.

You've clearly got your finger on the pulse though, and you're such a good judge of character. I've been out of order recently, but at least I've had the sense to ignore the :censored:e.

"Why should I? Why should I?"

:censored: get over it - don't be so soft, and get on with it.

Like most people I can only judge off what I do, and what people say on here. That was where the 'guess' has come from. That and the deadness of the place, but that is seasonal.

There's a difference between being soft, and moving to the position of not giving a toss - which is moving pretty forward when half the posts are "mark alot is in training wiv us, he is gud. sign it up."

The moment another option opens, then this place could die which would be a shame.

It's not rocket science. Ban the complete wasters who bring nothing to the site.

People may say, 'every fan deserves his say'. I don't give a toss. I come on this site to have a bit of a virtual chat with similarly minded folk and find out what is going on. Not to listen to some troll doing his stuff. If I wanted that I'd give my email address to every member of the Nigerian royal family.

I guess this will be reflected by numbers in clicks going down, but I know myself am running at less that halfspeed nowadays as a direct result of who is now posting.

I count myself as fairly laid back (especially at Brentford), but this is frankly ridiculous.

I can already tell you the reply..

" everyone has there right to reply and post. Just click on the ignore, and your response will finish off with a saying from a famous meerket advert".

I can already tell you the reply..

" everyone has there right to reply and post. Just click on the ignore, and your response will finish off with a saying from a famous meerket advert".

It's like I've had to say it 30 times before isn't it? :huh:

It's not rocket science. Ban the complete wasters who bring nothing to the site.

People may say, 'every fan deserves his say'. I don't give a toss. I come on this site to have a bit of a virtual chat with similarly minded folk and find out what is going on. Not to listen to some troll doing his stuff. If I wanted that I'd give my email address to every member of the Nigerian royal family.

I guess this will be reflected by numbers in clicks going down, but I know myself am running at less that halfspeed nowadays as a direct result of who is now posting.

I count myself as fairly laid back (especially at Brentford), but this is frankly ridiculous.

Well what exactly do you bring to this site?

there's too many fans going at each other on this thread :blink: why all latics fan should be 1happy family

I said Penney out back in October, and everyone slated me for it, proves i was right in the end though, just the same about the Stockport game, people think i talk rubbish when i talk truth and only truth.

I said Penney out back in October, and everyone slated me for it, proves i was right in the end though, just the same about the Stockport game, people think i talk rubbish when i talk truth and only truth.

To be fair, you spout more than your fair share of bollocks. Otherwise, crack on...

there's too many fans going at each other on this thread :blink: why all latics fan should be 1happy family

It's funny you should say that. Let's do a simple bit of extrapolation. Why doesn't everyone in the world just get along?

sadly not everone in the world supports latics

It'd be a bit rubbish if they did. If everyone supported Latics then no one would go to see other teams, resulting in no revenue for them and their ultimate demise, meaning that Latics would have no one to play and the game of football would cease to exist on a professional level.

Bad times.

It'd be a bit rubbish if they did. If everyone supported Latics then no one would go to see other teams, resulting in no revenue for them and their ultimate demise, meaning that Latics would have no one to play and the game of football would cease to exist on a professional level.

Bad times.

So a bit like Luton then.

Being unnecessarily modest, nothing really, but that isn't relevant. I take nothing away from the site (I think)*.

*No one will argue that though as I am on ignore with them.

So, by admitting you bring nothing to the site, you are confessing that you should be banned?

"It's not rocket science. Ban the complete wasters who bring nothing to the site."

So, by admitting you bring nothing to the site, you are confessing that you should be banned?

"It's not rocket science. Ban the complete wasters who bring nothing to the site."

Bravo. Hoist by my own petard.

I believe that it was understood what I mean't, but congrats on pulling me up.

Like most people I can only judge off what I do, and what people say on here. That was where the 'guess' has come from. That and the deadness of the place, but that is seasonal.

There's a difference between being soft, and moving to the position of not giving a toss - which is moving pretty forward when half the posts are "mark alot is in training wiv us, he is gud. sign it up."

The moment another option opens, then this place could die which would be a shame.

a lot of people are on holidays and or attending or watching the world cup,there is very little in the way of news as players are in training and there is no sign of new signings just yet....its the beginning of july and i wouldnt expect there to be significant upturn in decent posting until after the fans forum,then people will return with news etc etc...

most close seasons are like this,unless your a man city fan and can chew the fat over the umpteenth signing of the summer,then message boards are pretty quiet all round.

i couldnt really care less what bluepizza or roylearmy have to say,i draw my own conclusions from the main site and other media places,there far more accurate.

a lot of people are on holidays and or attending or watching the world cup,there is very little in the way of news as players are in training and there is no sign of new signings just yet....its the beginning of july and i wouldnt expect there to be significant upturn in decent posting until after the fans forum,then people will return with news etc etc...

most close seasons are like this,unless your a man city fan and can chew the fat over the umpteenth signing of the summer,then message boards are pretty quiet all round.

i couldnt really care less what bluepizza or roylearmy have to say,i draw my own conclusions from the main site and other media places,there far more accurate.

To be fair, I covered that with the'that is seasonal' comment.

I have utterly no problem with Blue Pizza.