Something i like to take off my Chest?

a lot of people are on holidays and or attending or watching the world cup,there is very little in the way of news as players are in training and there is no sign of new signings just yet....its the beginning of july and i wouldnt expect there to be significant upturn in decent posting until after the fans forum,then people will return with news etc etc...

most close seasons are like this,unless your a man city fan and can chew the fat over the umpteenth signing of the summer,then message boards are pretty quiet all round.

i couldnt really care less what bluepizza or roylearmy have to say,i draw my own conclusions from the main site and other media places,there far more accurate.

Blue_Pizza but yeah i do bring you exclusives, who brought you the news of the Stockport game being postponed 2 days in advance, due to my own goodwill and effort, i saved people booking wasteful journies and buying tickets that wont have been used. I have alot of interest in your posts Ed, as i do many a poster on here.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread has jumped a few pages since i was on earlier

its like Corporal Jones is back . . . . . . . . .

Corp - there's another one, hounded out by so-called in-crowd on here. He should start posting again.

Corp - there's another one, hounded out by so-called in-crowd on here. He should start posting again.

Who's this bleedin' in-crowd?

Corp went missing. No one knows why. I didn't like his single post that he did 4000 times, but really to compare him with the current contender is doing corps a major disservice.

By golly, the original poster will be chuffed his thread has gone this far and that sensible posters are arguing. Again.

Corp went missing. No one knows why. I didn't like his single post that he did 4000 times, but really to compare him with the current contender is doing corps a major disservice.

By golly, the original poster will be chuffed his thread has gone this far and that sensible posters are arguing. Again.

he went missing because he was hounded out for having the same monotone argument on most threads.

i too posted my contempt for corps signle minded debate over our 15 year decline into oblivion.....but at least i in my mind can see the bigger picture on the road to recovery.

Bit touchy aren't we? I'd put the interwebs down for a bit if I were you.

Well you're one for a start. I'd add Lukers1 to that list too.

On a little side note, however wrong me and Lordy were last year (and we were), we both get banned for less than this public victimisation of RA.

he went missing because he was hounded out for having the same monotone argument on most threads.

i too posted my contempt for corps signle minded debate over our 15 year decline into oblivion.....but at least i in my mind can see the bigger picture on the road to recovery.

Did he bollocks. Just because he walked out of step with a few other prominent posters on here - he was rounded on - for having a different opinion. He posted on about 1% of the threads - and was relevant. I didn't care for his opinion at first, I soon realised that he talked a lot of sense, you either go with it or argue against it. But what you can't do prevent the opinion from being aired. As the saying goes; "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it" Or something like that.

Bit touchy aren't we? I'd put the interwebs down for a bit if I were you.

To be honest, people know where I stand on this count, that I want RoyleArmy banned, or at least disciplined - but it's like when arguing against Sheridans dismissal. I am not about to fall out with the sensible folk on here, so yes, I'll do exactly that.

*Well, this thread.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

On a little side note, however wrong me and Lordy were last year (and we were), we both get banned for less than this public victimisation of RA.

I wasn't around for this, and I don't know the detail behind it, but were the two situations directly comparable?

Did he bollocks. Just because he walked out of step with a few other prominent posters on here - he was rounded on - for having a different opinion. He posted on about 1% of the threads - and was relevant. I didn't care for his opinion at first, I soon realised that he talked a lot of sense, you either go with it or argue against it. But what you can't do prevent the opinion from being aired. As the saying goes; "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it" Or something like that.

You're cleverer than that.

And he's still around. He posted the other day and does still lurk. And he also posts as GeorgeHarveyBone....weird !

To be honest, people know where I stand on this count, that I want RoyleArmy banned, or at least disciplined - but it's like when arguing against Sheridans dismissal. I am not about to fall out with the sensible folk on here, so yes, I'll do exactly that.

*Well, this thread.

Disciplined for what!? Have you heard yourself?

"He doesn't fit in - get rid"

Absolute bollocks. :censored:ety-bye.

And he's still around. He posted the other day and does still lurk. And he also posts as GeorgeHarveyBone....weird !

I know what you're saying, Yardie - he don't interact as much as he used to though...

:huh:

I will post on there, and on here, to my heart's content :grin: cheers thank you

Anyone know what happened to OAFC Message board....it seems to have dissappeard!!

Or maybe I won't, then.

GeorgeHarveyBone (Corp) lasted about a week didnt he

i think CJ just got bored to be honest, he put his point across (and a good one at that), then moved on

when it comes true what he was saying im sure he will be back full time

Well you're one for a start. I'd add Lukers1 to that list too.

I belong in the "In Crowd"

RoyleArmy - I don't know whether he's genuine or a wind-up, but he can keep posting for me. It's ridiculous to suggest disciplining him.

The lad's sat at the OWTB messageboard top table, next to me :lol:

:gathering2:

Edited by Yard Dog

A simple way to solve this - although I wouldn't do it if I were him - would be for royle army to meet sone of the in-crowd in person. That way they could verify if he is a dunderhead or of foreign nationality, either of which could explain the strange way he types his posts. Like I said though, I wouldn't do it. The fact that he is becoming so notorious just adds to his appeal if u ask me.

He's a feckin loon, but he's our feckin loon.

A simple way to solve this - although I wouldn't do it if I were him - would be for royle army to meet sone of the in-crowd in person. That way they could verify if he is a dunderhead or of foreign nationality, either of which could explain the strange way he types his posts. Like I said though, I wouldn't do it. The fact that he is becoming so notorious just adds to his appeal if u ask me.

He's a feckin loon, but he's our feckin loon.

I can verify that RA is real, he is a well known person to people at the club. He attends training most days and speaks to Players a lot !

I have met him myslef and so as Ackey when he worked at the club.

RA isnt trying to wind people up like others try... What RA posts, he believes is right, the way he posts is understandable if you met him.

I'm now going to close this thread. Message Boards are places we can all commnet on things with being ousted or to stand up and be counted.

As for the incrowd. We treat everyone the same, the only people who think different are the ones who are spoken to the most... I wonder why that is ?