Latics Chairman Stands Down

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is what he was implying.??? :unsure:

I assume the initial question was meant as in 'would you have the same opinion if they weren't from roughly the same place as you?', as your interpretation wouldn't make sense...:wink:

Still, was just a question of LS...not worthy of this dissection!

What...

I thought I was talking to you, then you disappeared. It's happening all the time to me recently. It's like you think you are having a great conversation with a cracking bird, then you turn your back and she's been moved to the tap room of a working man's club in Shaw where nobody will ever see her.

Yes .. site manager who tries to keep the MB clear and flowing were possbile for members to use. I moved those posts to there own thread so the thread can be continued and debated. !

Did I dump them? No

Have I stopped anyone saying anything? No

Are the posts you have childish linked freely available and easy to find with the view new post facility .. Yes..

Do not try to knock me for what I do for the club and fans... I am latic fan first and foremost ....

C'mon Andy, that's not fair.

I disagree. Shall we have a vote on it? I will have one of my droid-slaves tell you the rules it was conducted on in 3 years time, after I have established supreme power over life and death throughout the Galaxy, and established that no annoying newsletters will go out ahead of my re-election campaign

Yes .. site manager who tries to keep the MB clear and flowing were possible for members to use. I moved those posts to there own thread so the thread can be continued and debated. !

Did I dump them? No

Are the posts you have childish linked freely available and easy to find with the view new post facility .. Yes..

Do not try to knock me for what I do for the club and fans... I am latic fan first and foremost ....

Rick, I know yer a mate and all that - but you ain't doing yourself any favours by going on like this on a forum.

How many mistake have you made here ??????

Confused or not a Oldham Supporter really ??

My reply to this is now in the thread LeesLover has linked to, I could just repeat it but it will probably get moved, so I won't

I disagree. Shall we have a vote on it? I will have one of my droid-slaves tell you the rules it was conducted on in 3 years time, after I have established supreme power over life and death throughout the Galaxy, and established that no annoying newsletters will go out ahead of my re-election campaign

Have you been on the hookah?

Yes .. site manager who tries to keep the MB clear and flowing were possbile for members to use. I moved those posts to there own thread so the thread can be continued and debated. !

Did I dump them? No

OK, so the club appears to be in some sort of crisis, and you (who are a Trust Director) have decided that people shouldn't be talking about the role of the Trust other than in the mothbitten corner of the forum that even no Trust members can be arsed to post. It beggars belief. And yes, I do question your role in how you are managing this. It's a blatant conflict of interest just as I have pointed out many times before, this is the website that will most likely be the starting point for any efforts to save the club if the worst should come to the worst, so I think it is important to know if it is run by someone who wants to let the fans speak their mind or someone who is busy making sure Barry or Simon doesn't shout at them.

Move or censor that if you think that it's what most of the membership would support you doing.

OK, so the club appears to be in some sort of crisis, and you (who are a Trust Director) have decided that people shouldn't be talking about the role of the Trust other than in the mothbitten corner of the forum that even no Trust members can be arsed to post. It beggars belief. And yes, I do question your role in how you are managing this. It's a blatant conflict of interest just as I have pointed out many times before, this is the website that will most likely be the starting point for any efforts to save the club if the worst should come to the worst, so I think it is important to know if it is run by someone who wants to let the fans speak their mind or someone who is busy making sure Barry or Simon doesn't shout at them.

Move or censor that if you think that it's what most of the membership would support you doing.

what balderdash

simon corney... alan hardy ... barry owen ... ian hill are people at the club that have in some way made contact with because of things that I and other fans have posted on here.

All 4 read this MB most days, they sometimes dont like what is said or what I say, what club news is released or mentioned on here before the OS.... do I moderator and stop things being said ?? No. Have I been spoken to ... Yes.... would I do it again ... yes ... I'm a fan .. again foremost

I have no conflict of interest. My interest is OAFC .. I serve that interest from every angle I can.

The topic started about Blitz stepping down... I moved the trust questions together so they can be best answered together.

Well you know what I mean. Have some links with Israel.

Anyway Bob, any chance of answering the question.

I believe on the whole TTA have as much a link with Israel as much as I do...go there on holiday now and again. The Jewish question is fair enough...the automatic connection that people make between being Jewish and 'links with Israel' is as irksome as it is ignorant.

Edited by jsslatic

Well you know what I mean. Have some links with Israel.

Anyway Bob, any chance of answering the question.

bonus i have links with the tta cos my kids are jewish might try and claim them shares :grin:

on another note thanks for the TTA saving us all those yrs ago dont think they did it out the goodness of there harts but i do think they were genuine mestakes made think we need facts from the club now!

I believe on the whole TTA have as much a link with Israel as much as I do...go there on holiday now and again. The Jewish question is fair enough...the automatic connection that people make between being Jewish and 'links with Israel' is as irksome as it is ignorant.

Jesus Christ! I'll rephrase the question:

Bob, would you take the same view if TTA weren't Jewish.