lol. are you deluded?

oldham are signing dan gosling? yeah right.

apparently we're after signing that taylor of yours. came here to see if theres any truth in that. but found this. funny stuff.

Edited by teh mastah

I didnt say we were signing him, just a name to throw into the hat

heres a few more names to throw into your hat mate. wayne rooney, he had a terrible world cup. miroslav klose, only scored 6 goals last season in bundesliga, had a good world cup. sol campbell, released from arsenal, couldnt cut it in league 2 but could be worth a shot.

heres a few more names to throw into your hat mate. wayne rooney, he had a terrible world cup. miroslav klose, only scored 6 goals last season in bundesliga, had a good world cup. sol campbell, released from arsenal, couldnt cut it in league 2 but could be worth a shot.

Cut the aggression noob. We don't roll like that in these parts.

lol. are you deluded?

oldham are signing dan gosling? yeah right.

apparently we're after signing that taylor of yours. came here to see if theres any truth in that. but found this. funny stuff.

Hopefully.

Take him. Keep him. Never ever bring him back. Leave his dad with us though please.

maybe a target but probably will go to a championship side.

he has linked to Newcastle aand another prem team, out of our league and out of our price range (i know he will be free)

he is only leaving everton because of a clerical error, they wanted to keep him

no contract ofer in writing only verbal, not worth the paper its written on

Come on.

We have a deluded fan who thinks we're in with a chance of signing a decent prospect who's turned down £15k a week at Everton!! He deserves it :shock::wink:

Especially as he's only had a team to support for five minutes. And they stole that from good, honest supporters in the name of money. Deserve all they get IMO and I'm not normally in that frame of mind.

I think that was more sarcasm than agression to be fair to him.

Mkdons for Taylor? I thought you were potless or am I mistaken?

Come on.

We have a deluded fan who thinks we're in with a chance of signing a decent prospect who's turned down £15k a week at Everton!! He deserves it :shock::wink:

I agree, he deserved it, it is was the most ridiculous post on here.

He's the target of Newcastle. sunderaland and stoke. He's going to join another Prem team not drop tot he 3rd Div.

He had rejected a contract for £3/4 million per year.

That's about 50% of our income per year.

i'm the 'RoyleArmy' that can spell. (most of the time)

Wel, in terms of accuracy of info I make it Royle Army 15 Latics Fanatic 0 at the moment.

He's thrashing you.

If it's a load of :censored:, it still a load of :censored: whether you spell it right or not.

Time to sharpen you pencil I think!

Hes Newcastle bound and estimate of 4 million loss to Everton... greedy little Porter esque

Except Everton only offered a verbal contract and didn't put it in writing. Had they done that, they would have got compensation. Bit of a silly mistake.

I didnt say we were signing him, just a name to throw into the hat

I just thought i'd throw Joe Cole's name into the hat too. He still hasn't agreed terms with any of the big boys. We may still have a chance.

Heard that he and our manager go way back. They've been friends ever since Dickov saved Cole's life in an unfortunate trampoline incident.

Come on.

spot on....and whats with "we don't roll like that"..... :huh:

whats with "we don't roll like that"..... :huh:

It's a turn of phrase, meaning we don't allow that kind of post on OWTB. Something the poster was well aware of as they've been banned previously and banned again now (not for this post alone, before the calls of derision start).