wasnt he the one who scored that great goal against the scousers?

I don't think Evertonians would appreciate you referring to them as scoring against the Scousers....

apparently we're after signing that taylor of yours. came here to see if theres any truth in that.

It won't be Taylor you're after mate, he's been struggling with injury for a while and had an awful season last year. It'll be Colbeck you're after - plays on the right, bags of pace, great first touch. We paid £50k for him, and i'm sure you can afford to pay us a bit more than that to persuade us to let him go.

Cant recommend Colbeck enough sort of a James Milner type, versatile pace to burn, and a cross to die for well worth £100k of your money will be sad to see him leave. So much so I will run him to the station for you. :wink:

He could probably run all the way to Milton Keynes himself, with his fitness levels. He's that good. If Fabian Delph's worth £6m he's got to be worth at least £500k.

Cut the aggression noob. We don't roll like that in these parts.

Only come on here to read but you have done my head in pal. How come no one is allowed to say anything to each other without you butting in?

And how come recently it only seem's to be you calling people names?

I am not the only one who thinks you are a little Hitler I speak to mates who also just read the message boards and can not understand your behaviour.

It's funny I don't remember you acting all power crazy before you worked for Latics.

Chill out.

Only come on here to read but you have done my head in pal. How come no one is allowed to say anything to each other without you butting in?

I am not the only one who thinks you are a little Hitler I speak to mates who also just read the message boards and can not understand your behaviour.

It's funny I don't remember you acting all power crazy before you worked for Latics.

Chill out.

I can assure you, I did. Abusing my OWTB POWER (shouted in a Clarkson voice) gets me all frisky. Honest. Just ask the cat.

Anyway, in this instance I was mocking the poster "teh mastah" as I was about to ban him. This was because this user was banned and trying to get 'back in' and thus was immediately banned again.

I can assure you, I did. Abusing my OWTB POWER (shouted in a Clarkson voice) gets me all frisky. Honest. Just ask the cat.

Anyway, in this instance I was mocking the poster "teh mastah" as I was about to ban him. This was because this user was banned and trying to get 'back in' and thus was immediately banned again.

Grow up.

Chill out.

You chat with your mates about an administrator on a message board? Seriously?

• 2 weeks later...
in Oldham, England??

This may come as a shock to you, but some of us are capable of taking on cultural influences from outside of Oldham (not to mention I've not lived there since I was 17 - or ever, if you believe those who claim Failsworth is in Manchester).

There's a veritable plethora (that means 'a lot') of examples courtesy of (that means 'from') the Urban Dictionary, available here.

I hope that I've helped?