Notts County Given Large Part of RRE

If you get a season ticket in the RRE you pay less for superior facilities because of the possibility of being moved for up to 25% of the games. A the moment the club are right to put income before anything. But if Rick is going to attend anyway (every home game?) The club will be better off anyway to the tune of £181 (£460 vs £279 (Before 28th May) Even if people only attend 15 home games that's still £300 and the same as a discounted ST.

I bought a season ticket for the RRE two seasons ago, and found it over-populated by chavs and kids that wanted to goad the opposition fans. I saw the opportunity of being moved as a God Send! I went in the Chaddy last season and found myself knee deep in bird :censored:, so this year I'm going in the main Stand Paddock, yes it'll be full of moaning old farts but the superior vantage point will make up for that. Oh and I'll have to pay extra for my boy to come to games or I'll have to switch to behind the goal so he can get in for £3, an inconvenience yes but at least I'll get to see the game. Withholding support for minute reasons will ensure none of us will be able to see the game if the consensus of apathy continues.

Yes we've all had grievances over the last few years, but surely it is time to put all this behind us and get behind the club.

Dead similar to me; mostly, Had to move when the Lookers came down and went into the RRE with the discount offer. Found that our season ticket seats were surrounded by standing chav’s who wouldn’t sit down at all and barelt even watched the game. We moved to the opposite side of the stand and bemoaned the fact we should have just gone into the main stand paddock. We did that last season and have been made up with the move. Not full of ‘moaning oldies’ at all, and the lack of idiots who just want to stand and goad the away fans is great!!

Enjoy the paddock Prozac; think you’ll be quite happy there.

As for the moving around in the RRE; storm in a tea cup – it’s a known fact that if you get a ticket in there; for big games or for teams who can bring large numbers of fans; you’ll have to move. If the club wish to maximise the income possibilities by offering the large section to certain teams; I’d say that considering our current financial situation; that is exactly what the club should be looking to do.

Really? Because the club has to maximise its revenue and us ST holders have to sit in the other side of the RRE on a few occasions it justifies you not buying a ST???

Am I the only one who prefers it when we get moved? The atmosphere in our section is far better when we're in the small section and there aren't huge numbers of empty seats around.

Am I the only one who prefers it when we get moved? The atmosphere in our section is far better when we're in the small section and there aren't huge numbers of empty seats around.

I was in the box for the Norwich game when the fans got moved, there were still plenty of empty seats in the small section.

I was in the box for the Norwich game when the fans got moved, there were still plenty of empty seats in the small section.

Get yerself in the box nice and early, find some space.......

Anyway, I think the point is you feel much more confined in there, especially in the block next to the big section. It seems the demographic isnt different on these occasions with less of a free school vouchers opportunity or free tickets with your asbo initiative type of feel. You feel me?

Get yerself in the box nice and early, find some space.......

Anyway, I think the point is you feel much more confined in there, especially in the block next to the big section. It seems the demographic isnt different on these occasions with less of a free school vouchers opportunity or free tickets with your asbo initiative type of feel. You feel me?

:lol:

I agree with your point though. I got so fed up of the RRE last season. This season I have moved to the main stand upper, where I can join my fellow moaners.