Quick Question

Latics are providing free admission to under-16s for all three of their home pre-season friendlies.

But the club remind youngsters that the offer is only for entry to the Detect-All Chaddy End,

The games for which free entry is available is Monday's game against Burnley (7.30pm), the visit from Wigan Athletic on Tuesday, July 20th (7.30pm) and the match against Preston on Tuesday, July 27th.

The cost of admission for adults for the three games is £10 and for pensioners £5.

i think the main stand has sold out that why its no news you rather go into the cheap stand :grin:

the main stand hasnt sold out for about 3 seasons, why would a pre season friendly against burnley sell out?

and concessions usually includes under-16s, so itll be that price. youre still better off going in the chaddy though, save a fiver

the main stand hasnt sold out for about 3 seasons, why would a pre season friendly against burnley sell out?

and concessions usually includes under-16s, so itll be that price. youre still better off going in the chaddy though, save a fiver

Decided to use my my voucher