A thought.........Blitz/Gazal gone - shackles off for SC?

Maybe Blitz and Gazal were the Careful Christians and Corney always wanted to go for it and speculate to accumulate with decent signings...?

Now they're out of the way (ish) are the shackles off and he can play real life Fantasy Football once more............................??? :grin:

I've got a funny feeling we're gonna do very well this season and our new chairman will be able to say to his mates "I told you so":grin::lol:

Maybe Blitz and Gazal were the Careful Christians and Corney always wanted to go for it and speculate to accumulate with decent signings...?

Now they're out of the way (ish) are the shackles off and he can play real life Fantasy Football once more............................??? :grin:

I've got a funny feeling we're gonna do very well this season and our new chairman will be able to say to his mates "I told you so":grin::lol:

A pint of what your on please!!!

(I hope your right thought)

Edited by sjk2008

Corney doesn't have any money though. He was an employee not an investor.

I bet he's got more money than me, maybe we are now spending the money from Trotman and Eardley that was put into a high interest account. :wink:

I can guarantee he's got more than me. Doesn't mean he's got £15,000 a week to spend though! :lol:

I bet he's got more money than me, maybe we are now spending the money from Trotman and Eardley that was put into a high interest account. :wink:

Have I dreamt it; or wasn’t it quoted that the budget for this season (signings & wages) was set with Blitz & Gazal leaving in mind. In that; it was known they were off; and the cloth has been cut accordingly?

Have I dreamt it; or wasn’t it quoted that the budget for this season (signings & wages) was set with Blitz & Gazal leaving in mind. In that; it was known they were off; and the cloth has been cut accordingly?

Tonights winning lottery numbers won't be? :wink:

You may end up being right about Taylor, but then we may see the best out of hime yet.

Smalley mm never sure about him

Corney doesn't have any money though. He was an employee not an investor.

I have to say i'm a tad worried if Corney is in sole charge. I don't claim to know him particularly well, or have any inside knowledge, but the limited number of times I have been in his presence I have to admit I found him a bit of a tool...

Edited by Break The Silence

[/b]

I have to say i'm a tad worried if Corney is in sole charge. I don't claim to know him particularly well, or have any inside knowledge, but the limited number of times I have been in his presence I have to admit I found him a bit of a ****...

You certainly broke your silence!

So who's paying his salary now then if that's the case?

hes an equal partner in the phone buisness in the states...he has money but maybe not as much as others...he will be actively seeking new investment,this season is catered for so as far as he is concerned he has 12 months to get people on board....signing decent players and having a decent season will help this n o end.....

i think he should at least get the benefit of the doubt this season,if no new investment is in place for after christmas then start panicking by all means.

I like your style, but Corney was, and is about as much use as Anne Franks' drum kit.

I have to say i'm a tad worried if Corney is in sole charge. I don't claim to know him particularly well, or have any inside knowledge, but the limited number of times I have been in his presence I have to admit I found him a bit of a tool...

I like your style, but Corney was, and is about as much use as Anne Franks' drum kit.

Corney speaks very highly of you guys too.

Edited by laticsrblue

Corney speaks very highly of you guys too.

Can we start a list of what he's achieved off his own back whilst placed at the top of the food chain at Latics by the other two? Seriously, I think it'll be an interesting exercise.

Can we start a list of what he's achieved off his own back whilst placed at the top of the food chain at Latics by the other two? Seriously, I think it'll be an interesting exercise.

- Gregan wearing Pink

- Almost getting a girl to play for us

- Lots of ranting. Lots.

- Michael Ricketts.

Erm....