Sean Gregan?

Didn't make it to the Falkirk game in the end, but just looking at the team sheet shows how scarily thin we are in some areas.

If we are unable to strengthen in defence, I predict we will certainly see goals ... just that they'll be at the wrong end.

i share your observations,but i think there is plenty of time to bring in either someone on trial to look at,or someone already known to the manager and coach to bring in for not much....

greegans position would have always come up for attention regardless of injury....he thought he was doing the right thing going for a couple of runs b4 preseason training and looks like he has tweaked his achillies...shame but he could have gone down after a knock on it in the first game of the season then be out for 6 months.

if he qiuts its a sad day but he coming to that now because he getting old and slow sad to say.

:lol:

He's been old and slow for about 10 years now... hasnt stopped him having pretty much every striker he has played against over the last three years in his pocket though.

I'm going to resist from getting carried away with the impending doom of lack of defenders. I would seriously hope that the first think Dickov noticed in his first game of Attack Vs Defence was that its was about 25 against 1. I'd say that the only reason we have signed a midfielder and a forward ahead of a couple of defenders in because of players holidays etc...

That would be it IMO in those departments - as for the defence I'd imagine Butler will be in this week, and a Left back not too long after...

Gregan quitting football = the end of Oldham Athletic

FACT*

Its actually worse than that Ryan. It actually means the end of space and time itself.

Edited by BigfinLatic

Q. Who would win in a fight. Greegs or Sylvester Stallone?*

*not the one of here - you'd have no chance :wink:

Stallone would floor Greegs , but Greegs would land on his arse and bounce back up and crush Sly

Whilst that may not be true, I do think...

Current squad - Sean Gregan = relegation.

I honestly feel that England vs Germany, the first goal wouldn't have been a goal, but a German dumped on his arse, if only Sean Gregan had been playing.

Incidentally, what's the difference between a tight hamstring and cramp???

I honestly feel that England vs Germany, the first goal wouldn't have been a goal, but a German dumped on his arse, if only Sean Gregan had been playing.

Incidentally, what's the difference between a tight hamstring and cramp???

35 mins if your Chris Taylor.. :wink: