North West Masters

Been tonight and cant believe its the same comp as last year. Half the sections were closed and the other half were empty, there must have been barely 1,000 in total thanks to Latics and Burnley not being involved, both teams had a great turn out last year. Citeh won in the final beating Bolton and Stitch played for ManUre and was very tired and slow (I reckon his last outing, sadly)!

Seriously if we had been in it tonight we would have done okay, the footy was garbage!

sad oldham wasnt playing but Clyde Wijnhard looked good and man city won the master do there sell program book on masters football cheers

Bang on RA, Clyde looked a class act and I reckon he could still do a job somewhere (although I realise that 6 a side is different to the full package). That Sneakes guy at Bolton was good again aswell.

We didnt get thrown out at all. They have reduced the amount of regional Masters due to the world cup, thats why Rangers and Celtic played in the Northern Masters and the Scottish Masters was cancelled. Basically they have crammed in as much as they can because they dont have the time. We will be back next year for the chavs and mongs to get stuck in :boxer:

I tuned in to watch it and was absolutely disappointed.

A sunday night...Leeds an Stoke were NEVER gonna bring people to the MEN.

Don't think they'll have any other choice but to invite us back simply for the ticket money we'd give 'cause the last 2 we were in we took over the whole of the M.E.N.

Think it looked embarassing having such an empty arena.

Plus we'd have Dicky, Taggart an Greegs available for choice too :-D