Fleming and Lomax transfer listed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect Fleming's homesickness hasn't improved and he wants a move back north of the border. Frankly, he's done nothing to show he's good enough to be persuaded otherwise.

It'll be a shame to see Lomax go, but it's understandable in some ways. Although for a useful utility full back I can't imagine he's a big drain on the wage budget. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up at Chesterfield. Or Rochdale.

I'm hopeful that Brill will show the doubters that he's better than they think.

By the way, I'm as bemused as Lee Sinnott that Smalley isn't on the list...

More than Weaver would want?

I'd have thought so Prozac, he had a decent 'rise' when he joined Norwich and although coming back up North was an attraction, i'm sure He'd have negotiated similar to sign for Blackpool.

Gilks has just been promoted into the prem league and given himself another 'bargaining' tool with his age, growing experience and stature - whereas Weaver can't be that far off 'last chance' saloon in decent contract terms.

Either way i'm pretty sure the generous bonus he'll have received for promotion is probably more than you or i will ever save up. :wink:

I suspect Fleming's homesickness hasn't improved and he wants a move back north of the border. Frankly, he's done nothing to show he's good enough to be persuaded otherwise.

It'll be a shame to see Lomax go, but it's understandable in some ways. Although for a useful utility full back I can't imagine he's a big drain on the wage budget. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up at Chesterfield. Or Rochdale.

I'm hopeful that Brill will show the doubters that he's better than they think.

By the way, I'm as bemused as Lee Sinnott that Smalley isn't on the list...

pretty sure on a interview on latics player he'd said he had just brought a house in the area and his girlfriend/wife had moved down.

Edited by yarddogs