French Farce Continues

Actually- I like that.

1.) Its a friendly so what does it matter who he plays, he might as well play those who haven't played for a bit to see how good they are, but remember Benzema and Nasri both didn't go to SA as they were deemed disruptive influences at the Euros- make of that what you will.

2.) It shows the top guys that any more messing around and they stop getting picked

Actually- I like that.

1.) Its a friendly so what does it matter who he plays, he might as well play those who haven't played for a bit to see how good they are, but remember Benzema and Nasri both didn't go to SA as they were deemed disruptive influences at the Euros- make of that what you will.

2.) It shows the top guys that any more messing around and they stop getting picked

for that reason i dont like. its only a friendly its like punishing them by giving them a night off. ban them for a few months or 6 months actually make an example. to me they have bottled it. its easy to say they cant play in a meaningless friendly but to ban them from a qualifier that means something would actually take some balls and the french authorities clearly dont have any