Just sat in squires .... tats!

Just decided to have a few in squires knott then in pops our ginger wizard Chrissy T. Got myself another pint and offered him a drink, which he duely accepted, had a cracking chat for a few minutes, says he is strugglin at the moment, but will be fit and back to his best for August, he also said he loves Oldham more than anything and that Dicky & Taggo are top notch, just left me and my mate now so I thought I'd just let people know what he said. I feel like standing up and singing "I want ginger hair to" but I feel I'd look like a tit!

Just decided to have a few in squires knott then in pops our ginger wizard Chrissy T. Got myself another pint and offered him a drink, which he duely accepted, had a cracking chat for a few minutes, says he is strugglin at the moment, but will be fit and back to his best for August, he also said he loves Oldham more than anything and that Dicky & Taggo are top notch, just left me and my mate now so I thought I'd just let people know what he said. I feel like standing up and singing "I want ginger hair to" but I feel I'd look like a tit!

yep I think you are right you would look like a tit, but well done for even considering it.

Stand by though for a whole load of responses questioning your loyalty for buying the boy a pint and not pouring it over the head of the soft, over paid, limping, mummy's boy.snivelling, half hearted,,,,,,,you get my drift.

Chris Taylor in meeting teammate, Dale Stephens, shocker.

Bit too late for you to worry about being a tit looking at your last 2 posts

Chris Taylor out on the piss in town . . i dont believe ya Dale

Welcome back Blue_Pizza, BecfordsRightFoot, whoever else you were.

Could of thought of a more inventive name mind.