Eaves - ''i am happy here''

£250k rising to £1million is awful imo since the clauses will range from playing 50 games to scoring for England. Get closer to £750k if they really want him with add on.

Woah, hold on. Are you suggesting he won't play for England? He scored a hat-trick in a pre-season friendly remember.

The only reason why Spurs would be interested in him would be as back back back backup due to the new homegrown players rules. There is little point him moving, if hes good enough then he needs to do it here first. That way he will get his move soon enough anyway, we will get more money, and it won't be thrown on the dogheap. Fingers crossed.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premie...iker-tom-eaves-

I have a feeling that they wouldn't have to bid much more to get him. It's not bad business for a player who has barely played for us. I think we would all like to see him given a season for us to impress and increase his valuation further.

Who knows though, he could suffer from Chris Taylor syndrome and go on to have a shocker and his valuation plummet.

I bet Simon Blitz is on the blower right now to Alan Hardy shouting "SELL! SELL! SELL!".

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premie...iker-tom-eaves-

I have a feeling that they wouldn't have to bid much more to get him. It's not bad business for a player who has barely played for us. I think we would all like to see him given a season for us to impress and increase his valuation further.

Who knows though, he could suffer from Chris Taylor syndrome and go on to have a shocker and his valuation plummet.

I bet Simon Blitz is on the blower right now to Alan Hardy shouting "SELL! SELL! SELL!".

fantastic ambition lets sell sell sell and sign Windass

And I'd hope AH is telling him to stop calling this number, it's got nothing to do with him anymore :wink:

And Blitz will respond with "It does, unless you want myself and Daniel to get the administrators in to recover the money the club owes us".

Edited by PlayItLivo

The only reason why Spurs would be interested in him would be as back back back backup due to the new homegrown players rules. There is little point him moving, if hes good enough then he needs to do it here first. That way he will get his move soon enough anyway, we will get more money, and it won't be thrown on the dogheap. Fingers crossed.

Chris Taylor :huh: