You can read the main story here - BBC Wesbite

Oldham boss Paul Dickov says he is prepared to receive offers for in-form striker Tom Eaves.

Eaves was dropped by Oldham last season after he refused to sign a new deal. When was this?

"You look at the size of him and the physique he's got and you'd think he's a man. He's not, the big man's a baby. He's only 18 years old, he's learning the game and we're working with him to make him better. Three goals will do him the world of good as he hasn't scored for the first team yet."

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this story but i thought i should bring it up, especially the bold line in the quote

End of last season. Penney wouldn't play him because he wouldn't sign a contract. Can't remember the story but I have a feeling it was claimed after he wanted a longer contract than Penney was offering. This could of course be hearsay.

End of last season. Penney wouldn't play him because he wouldn't sign a contract. Can't remember the story but I have a feeling it was claimed after he wanted a longer contract than Penney was offering. This could of course be hearsay.

Edited by Latics_Fanatic