Good news on the injury front.................

Looks like Feeney and Rubes will be available for Saturday :grin:http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2107648,00.html

Must admit, the attitude of the players pre-season has been immense. This is exactly what is needed at this level with the 'calibre' of players we have available, fair play to the management team for instilling some character and self belief.

With that sort of mindset, each game will be played at the tempo of a cup final and no team will wanna play against us. No matter how good on the ball you are, if you ain't got time to settle or pick a pass, you are going to get mightily frustrated if the opposition are on top of you each time you get the ball.

Hey, Mr Taggart...........................i like the cut of your gib, pissed myself watching his side line antics yesterday, he actually thought he was on the pitch and i'm sure it won't be long before he actually gets on to 'remonstrate' with someone :shock:

Can't wait, i've got a feeling something big's about to unfold before our eyes :wink:

Edited by smartzatart

It's certainly good to see the enthusiasm of the management team. I hope that level doesn't wane over the season nor that they allow it to on the pitch either. It's quite amazing to see the very same players with the very same ability rise to new levels of performance.

I think we're gonna get a good few suspensions and make alot of enermies along the way this season.

Looks like Feeney and Rubes will be available for Saturday :grin:http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2107648,00.html

Must admit, the attitude of the players pre-season has been immense. This is exactly what is needed at this level with the 'calibre' of players we have available, fair play to the management team for instilling some character and self belief.

With that sort of mindset, each game will be played at the tempo of a cup final and no team will wanna play against us. No matter how good on the ball you are, if you ain't got time to settle or pick a pass, you are going to get mightily frustrated if the opposition are on top of you each time you get the ball.

Hey, Mr Taggart...........................i like the cut of your gib, pissed myself watching his side line antics yesterday, he actually thought he was on the pitch and i'm sure it won't be long before he actually gets on to 'remonstrate' with someone :shock:

Can't wait, i've got a feeling something big's about to unfold before our eyes :wink:

The attitude of the players and coaching staff alike is top class, best i've seen in years, they're always having a laugh but have the determination to go on and actually do something 100% improvement in everything on the field, but off the field is looking grim, don't think we'll go into administarion but if we were to get promoted this season, would we be able to cope in the Championship with our squad, obviously they would then have to pump some money into the budget, then maybe we could go and do a Blackpool!

:bluearmy::ktf:

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

It's certainly good to see the enthusiasm of the management team. I hope that level doesn't wane over the season nor that they allow it to on the pitch either. It's quite amazing to see the very same players with the very same ability rise to new levels of performance.

I think we're gonna get a good few suspensions and make alot of enermies along the way this season.

WELCOME TO HELL.....WELCOME TO BOUNDARY PARK :wink:

agreed

The attitude of the players and coaching staff alike is top class, best i've seen in years, they're always having a laugh but have the determination to go on and actually do something 100% improvement in everything on the field, but off the field is looking grim, don't think we'll go into administarion but if we were to get promoted this season, would we be able to cope in the Championship with our squad, obviously they would then have to pump some money into the budget, then maybe we could go and do a Blackpool!

:bluearmy::ktf:

Love the sentiment but slow down a bit! We don't want unrealistic expectation............check Harry's recent post