Stephens signing joy

If he stuck his neck out for Dale Stephens, does that not suggest he is a better spotter of talent and also better manager than John Sheridan.

It is also alleged that Corney signed Furman, which was used as s tick to beat Corney interfering, so that also implies he is a better judge than Dave Penney too.

So yep, good call..

I don't care if he signs Messi - Chairman (or Director as he was) shouldn't be signing players!!!

It's also alleged he signed Colbeck and Jacobson if you need examples of the counter point (although to be fair i rate the latter!)!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if he signs Messi - Chairman (or Director as he was) shouldn't be signing players!!!

It's also alleged he signed Colbeck and Jacobson if you need examples of the counter point (although to be fair i rate the latter!)!

Fair point Ackey.

I also rate JJ - ignoring wage, I'd prefer to keep him ahead of Lomax.

Get promotion, yeah.

It's only a few months since this team was a bunch of pathetic losers and the worst thing since special K and mint sauce. Now we're struggling to hold them together? Who would want most of these players? Dale, Black and Taylor. Other than that we'd get 9/10's of nowt for the rest, and plenty on here think two of those mentioned are crap now and we should take minimal offers.

Jeez, two games beating our rivals in what will probably be six pointers come the end of the season and we're worried about players being cherry-picked.

NB. I confidently predict that we'll lose the odd player to a bigger team, seven or eight will be released and we'll plod on with a brand new team every year whilst fans call for the managers head.

FTFY

If he stuck his neck out for Dale Stephens, does that not suggest he is a better spotter of talent and also better manager than John Sheridan.

It is also alleged that Corney signed Furman, which was used as s tick to beat Corney interfering, so that also implies he is a better judge than Dave Penney too.

So yep, good call..

My old Sunday League manager is a better judge than Dave Penney - and he was clueless!

And everyones favourite Latics player last season (favourite in a sarcastic sense)

Steady, you'll get told off for having an opinion if you don't attend every game.

Luckily, I did wait till it was safe to do so!! I am pretty sure no one will come on here arguing the merits of Dave Penney!

And notice that no one has disagreed. :grin: