Madden 2011

OAFCMIKE

I play Madden religiously on the 360.

Gameflow is for newbys. I turned it off straight away.

The game is OK. There are some major problems with the defence. Basically, defenders dont do zonal coverage very well at all. The amount of blown coverages is pretty ridiculous, making for some fairly easy TD's.

I'm not a fan of the running game either. I just can't get anything going. On Madden 09 I was a monster at running. On Madden 11, it just don't work for me. (it is just me though...I have played people who arent having problems running at all.)

It's a decent game, but as ever with Madden, it will be a lot better after the first patch is released.

I play Madden religiously on the 360.

Gameflow is for newbys. I turned it off straight away.

The game is OK. There are some major problems with the defence. Basically, defenders dont do zonal coverage very well at all. The amount of blown coverages is pretty ridiculous, making for some fairly easy TD's.

I'm not a fan of the running game either. I just can't get anything going. On Madden 09 I was a monster at running. On Madden 11, it just don't work for me. (it is just me though...I have played people who arent having problems running at all.)

It's a decent game, but as ever with Madden, it will be a lot better after the first patch is released.

I've never been a huge fan of Madden due to the insane and wholly necessary amount of tinkering with the sliders.

And the fact that you've mentioned the running game being a bit pants has put me off completely. :disappointed: